Apple
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews

Ireland210 reviews
Demanding but very rewarding
You'll start the day on calls that could be a stretch of 30mins-3hrs. Varying breaks and other time off during the day makes it fair. Time management and self discipline are extremely important in this job.

Going into the role of technical support I already had a great interest in technology and a desire to help others. It's this common interest in both areas that makes the job much less stressful and complex than it might otherwise be. The combination of initial training, ongoing training, and the push to perform just makes you feel like Apple wants you to be the best you possibly could be without going over the edge.

It's not a job for everyone and you need to be in the right headspace to excel. The job was fairly tricky for the first few months but was quick to get to grips with. Experiencing both late and early shifts I would say it's somewhat easy to adapt to but this is very much on an individual basis. It will or won't work for you. No review can answer how you will adjust, that's up to you to discover.

In addition to the daily work you reap the benefits of working for the best technology company on the planet. Health & dental insurance, pension plan, stock options, and discounts across a range of products.

After my first year at Apple I really felt like I made the right move; thinking that I've become a better person because of where I work and what I do. Going on 5+ years in the job this still rings true with me.
Responsible for the efficient execution of product allocation in each route to market for the Mac line of business for Apple in the EMEIA region. A root cause analysis was performed on any missed weekly attainment and the head of Apple Operations was provided with an in-depth analysis if weekly attainment was below 95%.
Stressful job
The job is so stressful, and the management are not fair with people. The discount they give to the employees was good. The money should have been 3K more at that time. I liked the fact that they have a health cover and the fact that they pay for the family of the employee when he dies during his employment.
The Apple Experience
Great experience. A unique company that makes sure that the world is focused on quality and innovation.
Gran oportunidad laboral
mucha interactuación con otros departamentos y enriquecimiento personal y profesional para abrir nuevos horizontes
great experience
easy going management
learned to be punctual and hard working

approachable staff

relating to every customer was challenging at times and meeting some targets
Pros
plenty bonuses
Cons
Equilibre vie privée et vie professionnelle
Société dans laquelle l' équilibre vie privée et vie professionnelle
great facilities, can do well with right manager
great facilities, restaurants, gym etc
can do well with right manager, some are great, some are controlling and difficult to work for

can be difficult to get permanent contract
Pros
fantastic facilities - restaurants, gym its
Cons
work life depends on your manager who are often pretty poor
Work
As an AppleCare Technical Advisor, my role is to support customer with issues both software and hardware they experience with iPhones, iPads, iPods, Watch, Beats, iMac, MacBook Air & Pro, and Apple Tv.
I use probing skills (acknowledge, align, assurance) to identify the root of their issues and detailed troubleshooting to help resolve.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Stuck at home
Not what I would say you would imaging very lonely working from home
Very hard to meed demands of APPLE , customers expect sun moon and stars and love feeding back even if you have done best for them. Not much scope for progression as there always seems to be a reason why your not suitable for the JOB ...Loads of ladder climbers in here only waiting to pounce and report you so they can be seen to shine ....hardest part of job customers never happy ....best part of job when your off calls ......loads of I LOVE APPLE employees ......Management ........very few I could say that are real people all Apple Brain washed ......
Pros
Wages good
Cons
Very Stressfull
Mejor empresa del mundo
Sin duda mi mejor experiencia laboral, Trabajar para la mejor empresa del mundo en otro país distinto al tuyo y otro idioma donde los compañeros son más que eso, tu familia
Ok
You don't work for Apple, you LIVE for Apple. That should be the company motto. A bully boy culture from the top down, and most are victims. Evolved very fast from a great environment to one where you felt less and less part of a company and more like part of a cult. However, its evident that plenty of people buy into that.
Pros
Salary
Cons
culture
Fun place, but too repetitive
Aside the long hours not too bad of a job considering the time it allows one to have free every other week.
Asides most positions in production being very repetitive it can be interesting in areas like rework.
Cons
Temporary and very little notice period when ending contract.
Number on a page
As I'm sure most of you know, you are just a number on a page to these big companies until you reach for higher positions. Just a friendly word of advice!
Good Job for Single Person
Technical Supporter Job, good training, easy Promoting option.
would apply again, if I would life in Ireland again
Pros
Good Training
Cons
stress, and Pressure on Call times
Worst management I have ever seen
management is an absolute joke, all they know how to do is to tell you what your numbers are and they think they are doing a great job by micromanaging people, and they will harass you about spending 1 minute (yes 1 minute) over the course of a month too long in break. Managers are incompetent, and all career advancements are all based on your numbers and personal favourites .....it is completely irrelevant if you are actually good at your job or not, and the people who gets promoted are all the bad eggs
Pros
Cons
Idiot managers
No comments yet
No comment yet, because I'm still working in this company, I think it's not ethic to talk about your current employer. I think the most important thing is "depends on what department you are in", you can't say all bad or all good.
Great Company to work for
Ability to learn new things.
Good management style.

No job security.

Brilliant benefits.

Excellent workplace culture.

Job was not too challenging.

Learned SAP which is very useful
Pros
Different cultures
Cons
No job security
Productive lots of support
Dealing with payment issues around EMEIA, contacting customers about payment problems, adding new cards to orders, dealing with unencrypted CC numbers.
Pros
Benevity programme.
Cons
open every day of the year no bank holidays oct
Excelente empresa en Irlanda
He trabajado en el departamento de Apple Care como Customer Support Advisor, en Febrero 2017 promocionado a Senior Advisor, contrato indefinido y a tiempo completo.

Como iTunes Store Advisor ofrezco soporte técnico y servicio al cliente a los clientes del iTunes y App Store de Apple vía teléfono, chat e email sobre cuentas y facturación, descarga de adquisiciones/compras, autorizaciones y muchas otras categorías. Tengo que seguir pautas y procedimientos estándar que me ayudan a responder a nuestros clientes. Hay un énfasis en resolver preguntas frecuentes tan rápido y efectivo como posible - pero también en reconocer problemas más complejos y escalar estos asuntos de acuerdo a su naturaleza.

Como Tier 2 Senior Advisor tambien enseño a los nuevos advisors come tienen que hacer su trabajo y los goles de la empresa.
Pros
Seguro medico privado, sistema de pensiones y acciones de la empresa, pago puntual, transporte subvencionado, modernos ambientes, propio iMac y telefono
Cons
El horario laboral es bien controlado
Metrics evaluated constantly and in real-time. Little to no down-time.
It's a big corporation so it's typical as most. Management in my experience is poor. There are so many levels of management that responsibilities just trickle down and if you're on the front-line you get the words off a person in management a few levels above you.

Wage and benefits are decent. Operates on shift work on 3 month rotations so you can say goodbye to social life as planning things come second to the job.
Pros
benefits, progression within company if you want a manager role
Cons
shift work, no down time, strict schedule to follow, isolated