They may contract you part time and then decide on a whim, without clearing it with you that you're going to work 40 hours. If you point that out you'll get 0 until you point to the mandatory 8 in your contract. In which case you'll get 2 hours spread across 4 days.
Super flexible where from past months having 40 hours to go to 20 without notice and then 3 days later having ZERO hours. Worst place tbh
Yes they are very flexible. The boss is very flexible and will do his best to assist you.
Super flexible as they can change a day to hours before your roster states.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Applegreen?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Applegreen?6 people answered
- Any benifits6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Applegreen about how to improve it?5 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Applegreen?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Applegreen?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Applegreen? What are the steps along the …5 people answered
- What is the Applegreen employee discount?4 people answered
- Does Applegreen require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Applegr…4 people answered
- If you were to leave Applegreen, what would be the reason?3 people answered