Had 40 hours as bakewell staff and then without any noticed my hours were cut to 20 but even those didn't last and after 3 days i was completelly cut for madeup reasons.
Long and hard.
Ridiculous, I personally got cut a whole weeks hours for being 3 minutes late to work due to roadworks that I couldn’t control and when asked for more hours I was totally refused them as I had been 3 minutes late even though my department was seriously understaffed.
I can only speak of my own time there but it was horrible.
Flexable with hours
Your working hours are based on your performance nobody gets more than 32 apart from the managers
- How should you prepare for an interview at Applegreen?7 people answered
- Any benifits6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Applegreen about how to improve it?5 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Applegreen?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Applegreen?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Applegreen? What are the steps along the …5 people answered
- Does Applegreen allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the Applegreen employee discount?4 people answered
- Does Applegreen require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Applegr…4 people answered
- If you were to leave Applegreen, what would be the reason?3 people answered