Nope, especially when you're new
No just more work that you get asked to do. In my case there was no more extra that could be done saw was fired from made up reasons like not wearing safety shoes which were not given to anyone at the site apart from when there was inspection then the should were quickly passed around in order to pass, amongst other reasons.
No, it's the mistakes that get acknowledged
No, constantly under intense pressure with no help and given no form of acknowledgement
No absolutely not they just keep asking you for more and more in the place no thanks for going the extra miles and out passing monthly targets it’s not even good enough to pass the standards they set to you.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Applegreen?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Applegreen?6 people answered
- Any benifits6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Applegreen about how to improve it?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Applegreen?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Applegreen? What are the steps along the …5 people answered
- Does Applegreen allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the Applegreen employee discount?4 people answered
- Does Applegreen require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Applegr…4 people answered
- If you were to leave Applegreen, what would be the reason?3 people answered