Have respect for the staff that are working their butt off everyday to put money in your pocket. Give them a GOOD living wage, good benefits and ensure there's PRACTICAL training.
Get your house in order. I'm shocked your management get away with the illegal work practices they implement (as seen across two different sites).
Site Managers should be able to speak in English rather than being offended when you speak english back and them not understanding and not knowing what to do.
Teach the managers that it's okay for staff to sometimes talk out of turn or make mistakes
Interview staff and look at who is being hired as assistant manager and managers-it is not a fair environment. People being hired are sometimes nasty individuals and this is overlooked due to the fact apple green is understaffed. Make working conditions better so people actually want to work here.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Applegreen?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Applegreen?6 people answered
- Any benifits6 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Applegreen?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Applegreen?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Applegreen? What are the steps along the …5 people answered
- Does Applegreen allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the Applegreen employee discount?4 people answered
- Does Applegreen require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Applegr…4 people answered
- If you were to leave Applegreen, what would be the reason?3 people answered