Applegreen
Applegreen Employee Review

Excellent Employers

3 October 2017
In the 5 years I have worked in Applegreen not one day has been the same, everyday has different challenges that must be over come so that we continue to be one of the best forecourt retailers in the country. I have gone from part time weekend work to now assistant manager of the site. With rapid expansion It will only be a matter of time before I put myself forward for my own site, Working with a number managers over the last number of years i have gained skills and experiences that are invaluable to me and will help me progress my careers further.
Pros
Relaxed environment, good working hours
Cons
Communication with Head Office
18 June 2020
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - County Kildare
Supportive management and support of HR
Opportunity to advance if you push yourself.

Mentors. Training.in all.roles.

Chance to move to US or UK

Great teams..
Pros
Opportunity for advancement. Training
Cons
Salary
10 September 2019
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Celbridge, County Kildare
I felt that the companies is constantly changing and that it that is why high staff turnover is present. The management at times can be quite stubborn as they are moved around too much as well.
14 September 2020
Same location
Shop assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Minimum wage not justified for the constant tasks and responsibility for dangerous flammable liquids. Lack of perks such as tea/coffee creates a cold working environment. Regional and senior management look down on shop assistants. Simply but, treat your employees as you would like to be treated yourself and would go a long way in negating the negative reviews featured here and the high staff turnover
Pros
Cons
Pay, bad work to life ratio, poor Company management