Applegreen
Applegreen Employee Review

Fun place to work

26 January 2017
The staff in Applgreen Bunclody are a small close group of people which all get along great! loved working here, it grew my confidence and I made lots of new friends of all ages!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
the staff
Cons
unsociable hours for my age
10 July 2020
Same role
Deli Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great company to work for very Friendly people and staff members very helpful and busy but can have a bit of banter with managers and other staff members
Pros
Friendly atmosphere nice employees and management
Cons
Minimum wage
23 January 2020
Same role
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
Very unprofessional experience working here and not even due to the management of the deli but the talking that can be done in front of customers was so unprofessional. Character defamation and very rude to customers (not my own customer service)
11 July 2019
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford Town, County Wexford
I worked for Applegreen for 4 years. There is no opportunity to grow within the company. The management was unprofessional and when I went to them with a work issue instead of resolving it they went to the person and told them. I worked many Holidays alone even though there is always suppose to be two people working. We were treated like children with the manager even putting up a reward chart. I would dread going to work everyday because it was such a miserable environment. There are better places to work.
Pros
Leaving