Applegreen
Applegreen Employee Review

Good as a first job

30 May 2018
For minnimun salaŕy yuo have to work for a few people poor managment and no respect for staff clients can offence you and you have no rights there. I had worked there for two months only fiday to sunday and whit no managment on the shifts . While there used to be two of them on obe shift, and managment used to give out if somethings wrong even if I was not trained in
Pros
God to learn languge
Cons
Poor managment.
19 June 2020
I worked with Applegreen for about a year and a half. My time there was always positive. I was very lucky to have great colleagues but also a great management team. The head office and area managers were also so helpful, nice and courteous when coming to visit and always had nice things to say. We never felt intimidated or worried about their arrival.
Pros
Great staff. Flexible shifts.
Cons
Very early mornings :)
14 April 2020
Same role
With sincere honesty,

Management were beyond incompetent. Breaks were routinely denied. You had to check your pay slip weekly to ensure you were paid correctly, then argue with management to get it corrected. Staff worked before without adequate training. Staff expected to work ourside their contracted roles without proper training. Emails to company HR were never returned.
13 October 2019
Same location
yeah good enjoyed most of it management is a joke was never paid right always excuses from someone but i liked the job itself. shame on the management.