Applegreen
Applegreen Employee Review

good

13 October 2019
yeah good enjoyed most of it management is a joke was never paid right always excuses from someone but i liked the job itself. shame on the management.
23 January 2020
Very unprofessional experience working here and not even due to the management of the deli but the talking that can be done in front of customers was so unprofessional. Character defamation and very rude to customers (not my own customer service)
24 September 2019
Same role
Would not recommend to work for that particular Applegreen where I worked!Very rude manager and no feedback what so ever. Only complaining! Small hours!
6 June 2019
A consistently busy workplace, which might not be a problem if every employee was given specific roles throughout the day. Under-staffing meant that employees would have to consistently jump between roles which was stressful for the employee and worsened the customers experience both in terms of service and food quality which further amplifies stress. Its not the worst place to work in general but I couldn't see myself working there full-time long-term.
Pros
Decent experience in a catering role
Cons
Poor management and company relationships with staff