Applegreen
Applegreen Employee Review

Not capable of function

14 April 2020
With sincere honesty,

Management were beyond incompetent. Breaks were routinely denied. You had to check your pay slip weekly to ensure you were paid correctly, then argue with management to get it corrected. Staff worked before without adequate training. Staff expected to work ourside their contracted roles without proper training. Emails to company HR were never returned.
19 June 2020
I worked with Applegreen for about a year and a half. My time there was always positive. I was very lucky to have great colleagues but also a great management team. The head office and area managers were also so helpful, nice and courteous when coming to visit and always had nice things to say. We never felt intimidated or worried about their arrival.
Pros
Great staff. Flexible shifts.
Cons
Very early mornings :)
12 February 2020
Disrespectful, racists, have to check your pay slip every week,mistakes with payment. Lazy, without knowledge and experience managers sitting in office and browsing FB, non-stop online on WhatsApp or playing games. The same time can't make orders right. Abusive and bullying in front of customers. Women has to do very heavy and difficult jobs,place is Not Safe for staff. Always short with staff,you have to do work for 2 or 3 people,but get €9,80 per hour only.
9 February 2020
Horrible place to work treated really badly and if you don’t like mice or rats would highly advice avoiding as they are everywhere , worst place I every worked and I’ve had a lot of jobs.