Applegreen
Applegreen Employee Review

Staff were nice to work with

16 June 2019
Worked here for 6 months ,hours we're not my flexi as agreed on contract no training given ,have to say it was the worst place I've worked in a long time
Was let go because they said they were not busy

Don't know how to treat the staff

If your look I g to join Applegreen I wouldn't bother ,Supervisers need proper training kids doing management jobs it's a joke
Pros
No benefits no allowances for lunch
Cons
Hours not flexible
19 June 2020
I worked with Applegreen for about a year and a half. My time there was always positive. I was very lucky to have great colleagues but also a great management team. The head office and area managers were also so helpful, nice and courteous when coming to visit and always had nice things to say. We never felt intimidated or worried about their arrival.
Pros
Great staff. Flexible shifts.
Cons
Very early mornings :)
14 April 2020
Same role
With sincere honesty,

Management were beyond incompetent. Breaks were routinely denied. You had to check your pay slip weekly to ensure you were paid correctly, then argue with management to get it corrected. Staff worked before without adequate training. Staff expected to work ourside their contracted roles without proper training. Emails to company HR were never returned.
6 February 2015
Same location
When i worked at Applegreen i was working night shifts because it was a 24Hour garage, While i worked there i learned to work the till's, and how to stock shelf's and present them properly. The hardest part about working in Applegreen was the fact that i sometimes i found it hard to work nights shifts one after another.