Applegreen
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Applegreen Employee Reviews in Clonmel, County Tipperary

Clonmel, County Tipperary3 reviews
It’s not dealing fair due to difference race if you are Irish you will be treated in different way site manager is very racist don’t like other races she is very rude to staff even in-front of customers
Pros
It’s ok for new comers
Cons
Not dealing equal due to race
Working in Applegreen was a pleasure. I met so many nice, fun and friendly staff. It was an enjoyable experience. It was hard work but not stressful to say the least. Management was excellent and it was a great experience working there. A typical day at work would be relaxed and fun, work was done efficiently and fast but there was still time to have a laugh. The hardest part of the job was leaving and the most enjoyable part was getting to know the customers and the staff.
Pros
Good Pay and Flexible hours
Cons
Early mornings
I only worked in the Apple Green Garage for 2 weeks as part of work experience in Leaving Certificate Applied. It was a great experience I really enjoyed working there I got a mixture of everything such as stocking shelves, working on the till, sorting out deliveries, doing stock take and cleaning. I am so grateful that I have these skills for future jobs. Would go back any day and think it was a really good experience.
Pros
Learned lots of different life skills.
Cons
None.