Applegreen

Applegreen Employee Reviews in Enfield, County Meath

yeah good enjoyed most of it management is a joke was never paid right always excuses from someone but i liked the job itself. shame on the management.
A consistently busy workplace, which might not be a problem if every employee was given specific roles throughout the day. Under-staffing meant that employees would have to consistently jump between roles which was stressful for the employee and worsened the customers experience both in terms of service and food quality which further amplifies stress. Its not the worst place to work in general but I couldn't see myself working there full-time long-term.
Pros
Decent experience in a catering role
Cons
Poor management and company relationships with staff
For minnimun salaŕy yuo have to work for a few people poor managment and no respect for staff clients can offence you and you have no rights there. I had worked there for two months only fiday to sunday and whit no managment on the shifts . While there used to be two of them on obe shift, and managment used to give out if somethings wrong even if I was not trained in
Pros
God to learn languge
Cons
Poor managment.
management gave unreasonable hour 14 hour shifts and lazy management would of been a better experience if staff had of done their job properly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Applegreen?
  1. Enfield, County Meath