Applegreen
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Applegreen Employee Reviews in Lusk, County Dublin

Lusk, County Dublin2 reviews
There's a lot of silly rules and long shifts.
I once did a 12 hr shift and finished at 11pm only to start another shift at 7am. Found out via a friend this is illegal. Not allowed leave the station for lunch even though this is an unpaid break with no lunch provided. It really is a job for the young and I'm sorry to say naive as management don't like been questioned. Minimum wage, maximum hours.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Very low pay, poor condtions, long hours
Fun place to work all management get along which enables us to work better as a team. We have good communication with all of our staff and we all have fun at work in different ways. There is always room to grow. The company is always looking for ways their staff can grow within the company although the pay is not what one would expect considering the work that is carried out on a daily basis. My job is to run a successful shift, look after the money in the safe, ensure the tills maintain the correct float throughout the day. Ensure staff are working to the best of their ability but enjoying their day in work. I ensure staff are trained correctly and training books are up to date. I ensure everything complies to Burger King standards and that all products being held and sold are of the best quality for our customers.
Pros
The ability to grow within the company.
Cons
long hours, not great pay, not the job I want to be in.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Applegreen?