Applegreen
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Applegreen Employee Reviews in Wexford

Wexford4 reviews
I worked for Applegreen for 4 years. There is no opportunity to grow within the company. The management was unprofessional and when I went to them with a work issue instead of resolving it they went to the person and told them. I worked many Holidays alone even though there is always suppose to be two people working. We were treated like children with the manager even putting up a reward chart. I would dread going to work everyday because it was such a miserable environment. There are better places to work.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
did not like this place was in the company for far to long. long working hours and lack of care for staff. all the main people look after themselfs and not the staff
Cons
Best to avoid this dreadful company. Huge staff turnover speaks for itself. Sales staff must pay for drive offs out of their wages. Management degrade you in front of customer's. Lots of silly rules and regulations. Zero job satisfaction and poor wages for heavy workload. There is nothing green about applegreen.
Pros
Awful
Cons
Poor wages no job satisfaction
The staff in Applgreen Bunclody are a small close group of people which all get along great! loved working here, it grew my confidence and I made lots of new friends of all ages!
Pros
the staff
Cons
unsociable hours for my age