Applegreen

Applegreen Employee Reviews for Cashier

There's a lot of silly rules and long shifts. I once did a 12 hr shift and finished at 11pm only to start another shift at 7am. Found out via a friend this is illegal. Not allowed leave the station for lunch even though this is an unpaid break with no lunch provided. It really is a job for the young and I'm sorry to say naive as management don't like been questioned. Minimum wage, maximum hours.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Very low pay, poor condtions, long hours
Hours ok. Until new manager. Then they where all over the place only a day off between shifts. But everyone else had theres together. They need to sort out long serving staff, as they will ruin any chance of new workers staying. Fix your house as they would say.
Pros
Cons
Hours all over the place. Low wage. Training you must do yourself at home
My work load during a typical day is hectic, busy and fun. From the constant on-the-go movement to serving customer making sure they are happy and helping them as much as I can, My co-workers and I get on amazing and I love working with them a good work life with people you get on with makes the day go easier and faster. The most enjoyable part of my day is serving customers, as I am a people person customer service has always appealed to me.
Cons
salary