Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 August 2019
Fun place to work with a wonderful boss. Very supportive management.
Great learning experience and growth opportunities. Would highly recommend if considering starting or continuing career in recruitment.
Pros
Fun place to work
Great opportunities in an expanding business
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 July 2019
Really great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunities in all offices.
Friendly environment
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 July 2019
A great company to work for with great benefits .The company take good care of their employees and listens to any problems that they have. Every day is challenging and fun.
Best agency in my own opinion
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 July 2019
Approach People is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend it to anybody if you are looking to start or continue a career in recruitment, i will continue working with them long term as a result.
Very positive work environment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 May 2019
There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Approach People - every day is different and dynamic which makes it a very rewarding environment to work in.
Management is very approachable and available and cares about every recruiter in the company - I don't feel like a number but like an actual human being that can make a difference in the company overall.
5 star review
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland2 May 2019
Great company to work for. Good perks and bonus system. Interesting and famous clients with a focus on senior / specialised roles. Would recommend to anyone wanting to join a recruitment agency regardless of profile - junior or senior.
It's all about the people at Approach People !
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 May 2019
Approach People is a people business and you can truly feel it in the day to day atmosphere in the office. This is one of the best staffing firms in Europe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and HR professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as tools to succeed.
Great Specialised Boutique Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 March 2019
Was working for big recruitment companies like Hays or Michael Page for years and I am SO happy about the move to a more "Approach"able and human recruitment company. Great to be surrounded by very professional and knowledgeable colleagues who know when to have fun !
Cons
I can't think of anything for the moment.
Top 5 best recruitment agencies in Europe according to LinkedIn!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless!

The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office!

I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business.

You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro!

I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
Pros
Uncapped commision structure from the 1st euro, lot of challenges to win amazing incentives, international teams
Cons
Recruitment agency environment (pressure), that does not fit everyone
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland8 June 2018
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates.
Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement)

Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement.
Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make.

If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Nice environment to work in !
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland9 February 2018
Great environment to work in !
Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused.
I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)
Great company to work for
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland21 November 2017
Good company with nice colleagues.

Good career progression

Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results.

Different languages spoken which permit me to improve.

Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...
Really good recruitment consulting firm and team where it's good to work !!!"
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, ireland15 May 2017
Cabinet in which individual and collective performances complement each other perfectly. Leaders promote initiatives and empower consultants. We enjoy a freedom in prospecting and negotiation which is very appreciable. We have the opportunity to work for very beautiful accounts and this in any field of activity. The accompanying methodology is highly appreciated by the candidates. To summarize, the only limit on which progress can be made in the society is that which is given to us.
Great Learning Experience
Internship as part of the French team (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D9 March 2015
A typical day at work would be from 9-6, five days a week. I worked as part of the French team, recruiting French people living in France for jobs in France. I would add new cvs to the system, search the database for suitable candidates to match the clients vacancy and would conduct interviews to judge the candidates level of English. I learned how to work as part of team, how to search the database for possible candidates and how to report back to a superior. My co-workers were all very friendly and all willing to help. I most liked meeting new people and learning new skills.