Approach People Recruitment
Approach People Recruitment Employee Review

Great opportunities in an expanding business

23 July 2019
Really great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunities in all offices.
5.0Job security/advancement
8 July 2019
Same roleSame location
International Recruiter (Current Employee) - Dublin
Approach People is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend it to anybody if you are looking to start or continue a career in recruitment, i will continue working with them long term as a result.
9 February 2018
Same roleSame location
Recruiter (Current Employee) - Dublin ireland
Great environment to work in ! Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused. I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)
31 August 2020
Same location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far. We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it. The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro. Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.
Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons