Approach People Recruitment
Approach People Recruitment Employee Review

Great Specialised Boutique Agency

6 March 2019
Was working for big recruitment companies like Hays or Michael Page for years and I am SO happy about the move to a more "Approach"able and human recruitment company. Great to be surrounded by very professional and knowledgeable colleagues who know when to have fun !
Cons
I can't think of anything for the moment.
31 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far. We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it. The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro. Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.
Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
21 November 2019
Same roleSame location
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Mon expérience chez Approach People m'a beaucoup apporté en ce qui concerne les relations humaines. Grande reconnaissance de la part de mes clients et du management. Cadre de travail très agréable et contact toujours parfait avec mes collaborateurs ainsi qu'avec la direction.
6 August 2019
Same location
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Fun place to work with a wonderful boss. Very supportive management. Great learning experience and growth opportunities. Would highly recommend if considering starting or continuing career in recruitment.
Pros
Fun place to work