Approach People Recruitment
Approach People Recruitment Employee Review

It's all about the people at Approach People !

1 May 2019
Approach People is a people business and you can truly feel it in the day to day atmosphere in the office. This is one of the best staffing firms in Europe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and HR professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as tools to succeed.
31 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far. We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it. The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro. Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.
Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
21 November 2019
Same roleSame location
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Mon expérience chez Approach People m'a beaucoup apporté en ce qui concerne les relations humaines. Grande reconnaissance de la part de mes clients et du management. Cadre de travail très agréable et contact toujours parfait avec mes collaborateurs ainsi qu'avec la direction.
6 August 2019
Same location
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Fun place to work with a wonderful boss. Very supportive management. Great learning experience and growth opportunities. Would highly recommend if considering starting or continuing career in recruitment.
Pros
Fun place to work