Approach People Recruitment
Approach People Recruitment Employee Review

Top 5 best recruitment agencies in Europe according to LinkedIn!

19 February 2019
Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless!

The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office!

I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business.

You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro!

I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
Pros
Uncapped commision structure from the 1st euro, lot of challenges to win amazing incentives, international teams
Cons
Recruitment agency environment (pressure), that does not fit everyone
31 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far.
We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it.

The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro.

Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.

Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
21 November 2019
Same roleSame location
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Mon expérience chez Approach People m'a beaucoup apporté en ce qui concerne les relations humaines.
Grande reconnaissance de la part de mes clients et du management.

Cadre de travail très agréable et contact toujours parfait avec mes collaborateurs ainsi qu'avec la direction.
6 August 2019
Same location
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Fun place to work with a wonderful boss. Very supportive management.
Great learning experience and growth opportunities. Would highly recommend if considering starting or continuing career in recruitment.
Pros
Fun place to work