Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

Excellent Recruitment Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland8 June 2018
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates.
Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement)

Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement.
Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make.

If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Great company to work for
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland21 November 2017
Good company with nice colleagues.

Good career progression

Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results.

Different languages spoken which permit me to improve.

Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...
Nice environment to work in !
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland9 February 2018
Great environment to work in !
Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused.
I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)
Really good recruitment consulting firm and team where it's good to work !!!"
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, ireland15 May 2017
Cabinet in which individual and collective performances complement each other perfectly. Leaders promote initiatives and empower consultants. We enjoy a freedom in prospecting and negotiation which is very appreciable. We have the opportunity to work for very beautiful accounts and this in any field of activity. The accompanying methodology is highly appreciated by the candidates. To summarize, the only limit on which progress can be made in the society is that which is given to us.
Great Learning Experience
Internship as part of the French team (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D9 March 2015
A typical day at work would be from 9-6, five days a week. I worked as part of the French team, recruiting French people living in France for jobs in France. I would add new cvs to the system, search the database for suitable candidates to match the clients vacancy and would conduct interviews to judge the candidates level of English. I learned how to work as part of team, how to search the database for possible candidates and how to report back to a superior. My co-workers were all very friendly and all willing to help. I most liked meeting new people and learning new skills.
Great place to work !
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris, France10 January 2019
The company culture is great, currently working in the center of Paris we always have a good time within and outside working hours!

We work on a great atmosphere, there is no competition between recruiters. It feels good to work here !

I would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits and rewards, but also for the management.

Great opportunities to grow up, I have started 2 years ago as an intern in Dublin and I am currently working in Paris as an International Recruitment Consultant.
Pros
Bonus scheme, social events, management, great culture
Cons
There is no meal voucher
Good opportunity in international environment and good commission structure
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VA27 November 2018
Being an International Recruitment Consultant in Approach people Recruitment is a very good opportunity to grow in a multicultural environment. The headquarter in Dublin allows to work with many different nationalities, languages, countries. We work on a wide variety of positions, clients, industry and even countries. Team spirit and fun are there too.
Pros
Good salary, fast progression, good commission structure
Cons
The company could develop its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Excellent Experience at Approach People
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona7 June 2018
Really Great experience at Approach People!
Really nice environment to work in and progress in.
The fact that we are all speaking different languages is very interesting and the best way to improve our English.
Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself (great colleagues, managers and environment).
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office, training, good management
Great atmosphere, great job
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madrid, Spain20 July 2017
If you want to work with the most dynamic, challenging and international clients this is your company!

Thanks to the amazing management you can easy develop your career. I would say that the philosophy here is if you give, you receive.

Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself.
Pros
Management, Colleagues, Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Would add ticket restaurant, it would be nice to have more contact with other offices
Challenging but highly rewarding role!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona9 March 2018
Approach People provides you with a very interesting though challenging job, there are many ups & downs (as usual when working with HR) - but it is really worth it, the work pays off and the commissions are really attractive!

The company culture is great, currently working in Barcelona with the beach right in front of the office, we always have a good time within and outside working hours!
Pros
Great team and nice details (free fruit, cereals, soft drinks & tee...)
International environment with strong team ethic
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Spain9 February 2017
Having been working at approach people for 1 year, I must say that it is a great environment to work in. I am given a lot of freedom to complete the tasks that I have in my own way providing there is an effective outcome. There is also a great team spirit in the office with everybody getting on well. Everybody seems motivated to succeed which reflects well on themselves and the company. The bonus system is also attractive as it increases exponentially so it is possible to make a lot of money.

The work/life balance is strong as by and large you're able to organise your time as necessary and if you have an urgent appointment then normally there is no problem (providing you make up the time!)

One area of improvement could be an increase in the transparency from the management team as it is quite unclear about what you need to do in order to be promoted for example.

Overall, I find Approach People to be a good recruitment company to work for where your hard work pays off.
Pros
Work/life balance; bonus structure
Cons
Lack of clarity on promotion targets (transparency from management)
Challenging place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 April 2018
If you like challenges and very interesting benefits, it's a good place to work.
Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers

It's very nice to work in a multicultural office.
Pros
Free food, Prestige club, Incentives
Cons
Healthcare
Amazing place to work in sunny Barcelona !
International Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Barcelona Spain5 April 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people !
The management have been excellent as well.
The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution.
I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment !
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
Cons
healthcare
Great Atmosphere, Great Clients, Great Bonus €€€
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Paris, France5 April 2017
Approach People is special in a way that we can work closely with colleagues from other European offices. And we gather every year for the Christmas party in Dublin headquarters, which is great to get to know everybody.

It is very important to work in a good atmosphere to be able to perform in this position and management understood it well by organising events regularly.

Workwise, if you are performing, you can double or triple your salary !
Also, there are lots of challenges where you can win High Tech products or even a trip to Bali.

So I would highly recommend A.P if you are ambitious and results driven.
Great culture and fun working environment
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, Dublin17 February 2017
I have worked at Approach People for nearly 6 months now and I feel I have really developed as a recruiter in that time frame. This is due mostly to my supportive and encouraging Manager - always on hand to answer any question however big or small and looking for ways to support the team in every way they can. I look forward to coming into work everyday - there is a great balance between getting work done but also having fun as a team.
Pros
supportive management; great culture; social club; free breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH31 July 2017
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !

Good career progression, attractive salary package and bonus scheme.

International recruiters, different languages spoken internally, nice team building session and atmosphere on a daily basis.
Great company to work for
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  geneva30 August 2017
Approach People Recruitment is a great company to work for many reasons including:

- great clients to work for and high level positions to work on
- young and dynamic working environment
- amazing commission system
- growing opportunities within the company
- open-minded and flexible vision of the management board
- autonomy
- qualitative work

I do recommend a lot this recruitment agency who knows how to make the difference on the market facing competitors.
Happy, international, future opportunities!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona30 March 2017
Very good environment and job culture, efficient and team work.
There are plenty of opportunities for career development, as well as for learning about new industries and talent pool markets and tools.
I enjoy working here, the team is great!
Only if you are up for a dynamic work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Barcelona13 April 2017
Approach People in my mind has a lot of opportunities to offer and the best part is that they are international. The secret of the company is that they are not afraid of growing, making mistakes and succeeding.

Dedicated senior management and diverse skill set of the international recruiters makes this company succeed year after year.

Internationally recognized clients, social innovations within the teams makes this company fun to work for.
Pros
social aspect is very strong, teams working well together, senior management invests in well being of the consultants/employees
Cons
seasonal movement of employees (turnover)
Productive and a Really fun place to work
Recruitment consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a half and I cant fault a thing. The management have been excellent and really look after the staff. Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will sit down with you and help you to work them out which really goes a long way these days. I can not say enough good things about Approach people and would highly recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Help management that listen and help you progress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approach People Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6