Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great opportunities in an expanding business
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 July 2019
Really great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunities in all offices.
Friendly environment
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 July 2019
A great company to work for with great benefits .The company take good care of their employees and listens to any problems that they have. Every day is challenging and fun.
Best agency in my own opinion
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 July 2019
Approach People is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend it to anybody if you are looking to start or continue a career in recruitment, i will continue working with them long term as a result.
Very positive work environment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 May 2019
There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Approach People - every day is different and dynamic which makes it a very rewarding environment to work in.
Management is very approachable and available and cares about every recruiter in the company - I don't feel like a number but like an actual human being that can make a difference in the company overall.
5 star review
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland2 May 2019
Great company to work for. Good perks and bonus system. Interesting and famous clients with a focus on senior / specialised roles. Would recommend to anyone wanting to join a recruitment agency regardless of profile - junior or senior.
It's all about the people at Approach People !
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 May 2019
Approach People is a people business and you can truly feel it in the day to day atmosphere in the office. This is one of the best staffing firms in Europe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and HR professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as tools to succeed.
Great Specialised Boutique Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 March 2019
Was working for big recruitment companies like Hays or Michael Page for years and I am SO happy about the move to a more "Approach"able and human recruitment company. Great to be surrounded by very professional and knowledgeable colleagues who know when to have fun !
Cons
I can't think of anything for the moment.
Top 5 best recruitment agencies in Europe according to LinkedIn!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless!

The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office!

I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business.

You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro!

I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
Pros
Uncapped commision structure from the 1st euro, lot of challenges to win amazing incentives, international teams
Cons
Recruitment agency environment (pressure), that does not fit everyone
Great place to work !
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris, France10 January 2019
The company culture is great, currently working in the center of Paris we always have a good time within and outside working hours!

We work on a great atmosphere, there is no competition between recruiters. It feels good to work here !

I would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits and rewards, but also for the management.

Great opportunities to grow up, I have started 2 years ago as an intern in Dublin and I am currently working in Paris as an International Recruitment Consultant.
Pros
Bonus scheme, social events, management, great culture
Cons
There is no meal voucher
Good opportunity in international environment and good commission structure
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VA27 November 2018
Being an International Recruitment Consultant in Approach people Recruitment is a very good opportunity to grow in a multicultural environment. The headquarter in Dublin allows to work with many different nationalities, languages, countries. We work on a wide variety of positions, clients, industry and even countries. Team spirit and fun are there too.
Pros
Good salary, fast progression, good commission structure
Cons
The company could develop its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland8 June 2018
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates.
Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement)

Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement.
Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make.

If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Excellent Experience at Approach People
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona7 June 2018
Really Great experience at Approach People!
Really nice environment to work in and progress in.
The fact that we are all speaking different languages is very interesting and the best way to improve our English.
Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself (great colleagues, managers and environment).
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office, training, good management
Challenging place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 April 2018
If you like challenges and very interesting benefits, it's a good place to work.
Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers

It's very nice to work in a multicultural office.
Pros
Free food, Prestige club, Incentives
Cons
Healthcare
Challenging but highly rewarding role!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona9 March 2018
Approach People provides you with a very interesting though challenging job, there are many ups & downs (as usual when working with HR) - but it is really worth it, the work pays off and the commissions are really attractive!

The company culture is great, currently working in Barcelona with the beach right in front of the office, we always have a good time within and outside working hours!
Pros
Great team and nice details (free fruit, cereals, soft drinks & tee...)
Nice environment to work in !
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland9 February 2018
Great environment to work in !
Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused.
I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)
Fun and challenging place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ireland, IN23 November 2017
If you are looking for a job where you can be yourself and have fun this is the place to be.

Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers. The role as a recruiter is a balancing act as it can be very frustrating and stressful at times. But also very rewarding. And if you are in the right environment even the stressful times are enjoyable :-)

I would definitely recommend Approach People to my friends and I am proud to say that I work for them.
Great company to work for
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland21 November 2017
Good company with nice colleagues.

Good career progression

Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results.

Different languages spoken which permit me to improve.

Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...
Great company to work for
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  geneva30 August 2017
Approach People Recruitment is a great company to work for many reasons including:

- great clients to work for and high level positions to work on
- young and dynamic working environment
- amazing commission system
- growing opportunities within the company
- open-minded and flexible vision of the management board
- autonomy
- qualitative work

I do recommend a lot this recruitment agency who knows how to make the difference on the market facing competitors.
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH31 July 2017
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !

Good career progression, attractive salary package and bonus scheme.

International recruiters, different languages spoken internally, nice team building session and atmosphere on a daily basis.
Autonomie et Business
Senior international consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris31 July 2017
Ayant travaillé dans plusieurs cabinets, j'ai enfin trouvé ce que je cherchais :

-équipe à taille humaine et bonne ambiance
-pas de compétitivité entre consultants, le travaille d'équipe est gagnant-gagnant !
- une vrai autonomie, chaque consultant gère son business et une seule chose compte le résultat à la fin du mois !
- des primes interessantes et très motivantes

bref une société ou il fait bon travailler et dans laquelle on s'éclate !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approach People Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7