Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

Top 5 best recruitment agencies in Europe according to LinkedIn!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless!

The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office!

I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business.

You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro!

I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
Pros
Uncapped commision structure from the 1st euro, lot of challenges to win amazing incentives, international teams
Cons
Recruitment agency environment (pressure), that does not fit everyone
Great place to work !
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris, France10 January 2019
The company culture is great, currently working in the center of Paris we always have a good time within and outside working hours!

We work on a great atmosphere, there is no competition between recruiters. It feels good to work here !

I would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits and rewards, but also for the management.

Great opportunities to grow up, I have started 2 years ago as an intern in Dublin and I am currently working in Paris as an International Recruitment Consultant.
Pros
Bonus scheme, social events, management, great culture
Cons
There is no meal voucher
Good opportunity in international environment and good commission structure
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VA27 November 2018
Being an International Recruitment Consultant in Approach people Recruitment is a very good opportunity to grow in a multicultural environment. The headquarter in Dublin allows to work with many different nationalities, languages, countries. We work on a wide variety of positions, clients, industry and even countries. Team spirit and fun are there too.
Pros
Good salary, fast progression, good commission structure
Cons
The company could develop its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland8 June 2018
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates.
Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement)

Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement.
Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make.

If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Excellent Experience at Approach People
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona7 June 2018
Really Great experience at Approach People!
Really nice environment to work in and progress in.
The fact that we are all speaking different languages is very interesting and the best way to improve our English.
Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself (great colleagues, managers and environment).
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office, training, good management
Challenging place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 April 2018
If you like challenges and very interesting benefits, it's a good place to work.
Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers

It's very nice to work in a multicultural office.
Pros
Free food, Prestige club, Incentives
Cons
Healthcare
Challenging but highly rewarding role!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona9 March 2018
Approach People provides you with a very interesting though challenging job, there are many ups & downs (as usual when working with HR) - but it is really worth it, the work pays off and the commissions are really attractive!

The company culture is great, currently working in Barcelona with the beach right in front of the office, we always have a good time within and outside working hours!
Pros
Great team and nice details (free fruit, cereals, soft drinks & tee...)
Nice environment to work in !
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland9 February 2018
Great environment to work in !
Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused.
I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)
Fun and challenging place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ireland, IN23 November 2017
If you are looking for a job where you can be yourself and have fun this is the place to be.

Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers. The role as a recruiter is a balancing act as it can be very frustrating and stressful at times. But also very rewarding. And if you are in the right environment even the stressful times are enjoyable :-)

I would definitely recommend Approach People to my friends and I am proud to say that I work for them.
Great company to work for
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland21 November 2017
Good company with nice colleagues.

Good career progression

Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results.

Different languages spoken which permit me to improve.

Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...
Great company to work for
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  geneva30 August 2017
Approach People Recruitment is a great company to work for many reasons including:

- great clients to work for and high level positions to work on
- young and dynamic working environment
- amazing commission system
- growing opportunities within the company
- open-minded and flexible vision of the management board
- autonomy
- qualitative work

I do recommend a lot this recruitment agency who knows how to make the difference on the market facing competitors.
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH31 July 2017
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !

Good career progression, attractive salary package and bonus scheme.

International recruiters, different languages spoken internally, nice team building session and atmosphere on a daily basis.
Autonomie et Business
Senior international consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris31 July 2017
Ayant travaillé dans plusieurs cabinets, j'ai enfin trouvé ce que je cherchais :

-équipe à taille humaine et bonne ambiance
-pas de compétitivité entre consultants, le travaille d'équipe est gagnant-gagnant !
- une vrai autonomie, chaque consultant gère son business et une seule chose compte le résultat à la fin du mois !
- des primes interessantes et très motivantes

bref une société ou il fait bon travailler et dans laquelle on s'éclate !
Great atmosphere, great job
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madrid, Spain20 July 2017
If you want to work with the most dynamic, challenging and international clients this is your company!

Thanks to the amazing management you can easy develop your career. I would say that the philosophy here is if you give, you receive.

Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself.
Pros
Management, Colleagues, Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Would add ticket restaurant, it would be nice to have more contact with other offices
Great recruitment agency!
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris (75)30 June 2017
Not the typical recruitment agency.

Strong commission structure in comparison to most recruitment agencies.

Really good team atmosphere. We try to gather outside work with different social events.

Management allows you to work autonomously as soon as you reach your targets
Pros
management, basket fruits every week, bonus scheme
Cons
probably more social benefits: meal voucher, extra days (ie "RTT")
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona25 May 2017
-great team and atmosphere at work
-motivating commission structure
-opportunity to decide which roles you want to work on and to specialise
-dynamic and professional atmosphere
-opportunities for further development in the company
Pros
great commissions
Cons
would be nice to be in more contact with the other offices in Europe
Responsabilisation et autonomie
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, IN16 May 2017
Une entreprise au sein de laquelle nous gérons notre business, nos clients et nos candidats.
La direction nous encourage à donner le meilleur de nous même et nous pousse à toujours faire plus !
Un environnement international, une ambiance conviviale, et des possibilités d'évolution rapides. Bref, une société agréable au sein de laquelle il fait bon vivre.
Really good recruitment consulting firm and team where it's good to work !!!"
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, ireland15 May 2017
Cabinet in which individual and collective performances complement each other perfectly. Leaders promote initiatives and empower consultants. We enjoy a freedom in prospecting and negotiation which is very appreciable. We have the opportunity to work for very beautiful accounts and this in any field of activity. The accompanying methodology is highly appreciated by the candidates. To summarize, the only limit on which progress can be made in the society is that which is given to us.
Only if you are up for a dynamic work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Barcelona13 April 2017
Approach People in my mind has a lot of opportunities to offer and the best part is that they are international. The secret of the company is that they are not afraid of growing, making mistakes and succeeding.

Dedicated senior management and diverse skill set of the international recruiters makes this company succeed year after year.

Internationally recognized clients, social innovations within the teams makes this company fun to work for.
Pros
social aspect is very strong, teams working well together, senior management invests in well being of the consultants/employees
Cons
seasonal movement of employees (turnover)
Amazing place to work in sunny Barcelona !
International Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Barcelona Spain5 April 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people !
The management have been excellent as well.
The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution.
I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment !
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approach People Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6