Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far. We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it. The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro. Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.
Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
If you are looking for a job where you can be yourself and have fun this is the place to be. Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers. The role as a recruiter is a balancing act as it can be very frustrating and stressful at times. But also very rewarding. And if you are in the right environment even the stressful times are enjoyable :-) I would definitely recommend Approach People to my friends and I am proud to say that I work for them.
Good company with nice colleagues. Good career progression Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results. Different languages spoken which permit me to improve. Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...
Approach People Recruitment is a great company to work for many reasons including: - great clients to work for and high level positions to work on - young and dynamic working environment - amazing commission system - growing opportunities within the company - open-minded and flexible vision of the management board - autonomy - qualitative work I do recommend a lot this recruitment agency who knows how to make the difference on the market facing competitors.
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for ! Good career progression, attractive salary package and bonus scheme. International recruiters, different languages spoken internally, nice team building session and atmosphere on a daily basis.
Ayant travaillé dans plusieurs cabinets, j'ai enfin trouvé ce que je cherchais : -équipe à taille humaine et bonne ambiance -pas de compétitivité entre consultants, le travaille d'équipe est gagnant-gagnant ! - une vrai autonomie, chaque consultant gère son business et une seule chose compte le résultat à la fin du mois ! - des primes interessantes et très motivantes bref une société ou il fait bon travailler et dans laquelle on s'éclate !
If you want to work with the most dynamic, challenging and international clients this is your company! Thanks to the amazing management you can easy develop your career. I would say that the philosophy here is if you give, you receive. Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself.
Pros
Management, Colleagues, Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Would add ticket restaurant, it would be nice to have more contact with other offices
Not the typical recruitment agency. Strong commission structure in comparison to most recruitment agencies. Really good team atmosphere. We try to gather outside work with different social events. Management allows you to work autonomously as soon as you reach your targets
Pros
management, basket fruits every week, bonus scheme
Cons
probably more social benefits: meal voucher, extra days (ie "RTT")
-great team and atmosphere at work -motivating commission structure -opportunity to decide which roles you want to work on and to specialise -dynamic and professional atmosphere -opportunities for further development in the company
Pros
great commissions
Cons
would be nice to be in more contact with the other offices in Europe
Une entreprise au sein de laquelle nous gérons notre business, nos clients et nos candidats. La direction nous encourage à donner le meilleur de nous même et nous pousse à toujours faire plus ! Un environnement international, une ambiance conviviale, et des possibilités d'évolution rapides. Bref, une société agréable au sein de laquelle il fait bon vivre.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Approach People Recruitment?
Cabinet in which individual and collective performances complement each other perfectly. Leaders promote initiatives and empower consultants. We enjoy a freedom in prospecting and negotiation which is very appreciable. We have the opportunity to work for very beautiful accounts and this in any field of activity. The accompanying methodology is highly appreciated by the candidates. To summarize, the only limit on which progress can be made in the society is that which is given to us.
Approach People in my mind has a lot of opportunities to offer and the best part is that they are international. The secret of the company is that they are not afraid of growing, making mistakes and succeeding. Dedicated senior management and diverse skill set of the international recruiters makes this company succeed year after year. Internationally recognized clients, social innovations within the teams makes this company fun to work for.
Pros
social aspect is very strong, teams working well together, senior management invests in well being of the consultants/employees
Cons
seasonal movement of employees (turnover)
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people ! The management have been excellent as well. The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution. I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment !
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
Cons
healthcare
Approach People is special in a way that we can work closely with colleagues from other European offices. And we gather every year for the Christmas party in Dublin headquarters, which is great to get to know everybody. It is very important to work in a good atmosphere to be able to perform in this position and management understood it well by organising events regularly. Workwise, if you are performing, you can double or triple your salary ! Also, there are lots of challenges where you can win High Tech products or even a trip to Bali. So I would highly recommend A.P if you are ambitious and results driven.
I have worked at Approach People since Februart now. I really have a multicultural environment, and I really appreciate that! Every day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages. Concerning the management, my manager is very supportive and encourage me every day.
Pros
supportive management, close to the beach, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
Very good environment and job culture, efficient and team work. There are plenty of opportunities for career development, as well as for learning about new industries and talent pool markets and tools. I enjoy working here, the team is great!
During my time working for Approach People I was able to constantly improve from week to week. You can see the results of my hard work immediately. The working atmosphere is challenging and you need to be able to adopt fast to changes. The people I work with are really professional in the recruitment industry and I was able to learn a lot from them. Here at approach people you will take over responsibility fast and you will have opportunities to grow. In Barcelona we are like a little family, we cook together, go out for lunch and like to meet as well outside of the office. All in all, definitely one of the most qualitative and acknowledged recruitment agencies in Europe!
Pros
Familiar atmosphere, diverse tasks, private healthcare, location at the beach, ongoing training, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
I have been working at Approach People for a bit over 9 months and I am pleased to say that my team is the best group of people I have ever worked with. It is fun to come to work every day to enjoy the fast-paced dynamics of our international team. Every single day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages I know while I get my job done. The recent changes have made Approach People an even more attractive employer overall, with more flexibility and fairer working conditions.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Business Dressing Code
I have worked at Approach People for nearly 6 months now and I feel I have really developed as a recruiter in that time frame. This is due mostly to my supportive and encouraging Manager - always on hand to answer any question however big or small and looking for ways to support the team in every way they can. I look forward to coming into work everyday - there is a great balance between getting work done but also having fun as a team.
Pros
supportive management; great culture; social club; free breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
Approach People Recruitment is a mid-sized international Recruitment agency specialized in middle management and senior profiles. The working environment is fast paced, young and very dynamic – things change very fast and you have to be very flexible and open-minded. Ambitious consultants, with a hands on attitude, can do mentality and hard-working success with us. We are lucky enough to work for some of the best companies to work for across various markets and industries, working with some of the smartest colleagues for some of the most interesting roles in EMEA at the time being. The working environment is very rich as pretty everyone is bilingual if not trilingual, English is the official language in the company though each team work in their own mother tongue and as we are based in Spain we try to help newcomers improving their Spanish. The size of the company is ideal because we can drive change and processes and you can see things implemented in little time: you can have an idea by Monday and have it implemented by Friday. Management is very down to earth, easily accessible and always looking how to grow and develop the workforce. We have access to the vast majority of tools in the European marketplace, everyone has access to internal trainings and development according to their needs and level. The team spirit is fantastic, we are all one big team driving towards the same goal, there are a lot of social activities happening inside and outside of the office. (Friday Drinks, Birthday celebrations, Newcomers breakfasts, Lunch & Learn, Company parties - more...
Having been working at approach people for 1 year, I must say that it is a great environment to work in. I am given a lot of freedom to complete the tasks that I have in my own way providing there is an effective outcome. There is also a great team spirit in the office with everybody getting on well. Everybody seems motivated to succeed which reflects well on themselves and the company. The bonus system is also attractive as it increases exponentially so it is possible to make a lot of money. The work/life balance is strong as by and large you're able to organise your time as necessary and if you have an urgent appointment then normally there is no problem (providing you make up the time!) One area of improvement could be an increase in the transparency from the management team as it is quite unclear about what you need to do in order to be promoted for example. Overall, I find Approach People to be a good recruitment company to work for where your hard work pays off.
Pros
Work/life balance; bonus structure
Cons
Lack of clarity on promotion targets (transparency from management)