Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH31 July 2017
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for !

Good career progression, attractive salary package and bonus scheme.

International recruiters, different languages spoken internally, nice team building session and atmosphere on a daily basis.
Autonomie et Business
Senior international consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris31 July 2017
Ayant travaillé dans plusieurs cabinets, j'ai enfin trouvé ce que je cherchais :

-équipe à taille humaine et bonne ambiance
-pas de compétitivité entre consultants, le travaille d'équipe est gagnant-gagnant !
- une vrai autonomie, chaque consultant gère son business et une seule chose compte le résultat à la fin du mois !
- des primes interessantes et très motivantes

bref une société ou il fait bon travailler et dans laquelle on s'éclate !
Great atmosphere, great job
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madrid, Spain20 July 2017
If you want to work with the most dynamic, challenging and international clients this is your company!

Thanks to the amazing management you can easy develop your career. I would say that the philosophy here is if you give, you receive.

Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself.
Pros
Management, Colleagues, Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Would add ticket restaurant, it would be nice to have more contact with other offices
Great recruitment agency!
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris (75)30 June 2017
Not the typical recruitment agency.

Strong commission structure in comparison to most recruitment agencies.

Really good team atmosphere. We try to gather outside work with different social events.

Management allows you to work autonomously as soon as you reach your targets
Pros
management, basket fruits every week, bonus scheme
Cons
probably more social benefits: meal voucher, extra days (ie "RTT")
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona25 May 2017
-great team and atmosphere at work
-motivating commission structure
-opportunity to decide which roles you want to work on and to specialise
-dynamic and professional atmosphere
-opportunities for further development in the company
Pros
great commissions
Cons
would be nice to be in more contact with the other offices in Europe
Responsabilisation et autonomie
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, IN16 May 2017
Une entreprise au sein de laquelle nous gérons notre business, nos clients et nos candidats.
La direction nous encourage à donner le meilleur de nous même et nous pousse à toujours faire plus !
Un environnement international, une ambiance conviviale, et des possibilités d'évolution rapides. Bref, une société agréable au sein de laquelle il fait bon vivre.
Really good recruitment consulting firm and team where it's good to work !!!"
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, ireland15 May 2017
Cabinet in which individual and collective performances complement each other perfectly. Leaders promote initiatives and empower consultants. We enjoy a freedom in prospecting and negotiation which is very appreciable. We have the opportunity to work for very beautiful accounts and this in any field of activity. The accompanying methodology is highly appreciated by the candidates. To summarize, the only limit on which progress can be made in the society is that which is given to us.
Only if you are up for a dynamic work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Barcelona13 April 2017
Approach People in my mind has a lot of opportunities to offer and the best part is that they are international. The secret of the company is that they are not afraid of growing, making mistakes and succeeding.

Dedicated senior management and diverse skill set of the international recruiters makes this company succeed year after year.

Internationally recognized clients, social innovations within the teams makes this company fun to work for.
Pros
social aspect is very strong, teams working well together, senior management invests in well being of the consultants/employees
Cons
seasonal movement of employees (turnover)
Amazing place to work in sunny Barcelona !
International Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Barcelona Spain5 April 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people !
The management have been excellent as well.
The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution.
I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment !
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
Cons
healthcare
Great Atmosphere, Great Clients, Great Bonus €€€
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Paris, France5 April 2017
Approach People is special in a way that we can work closely with colleagues from other European offices. And we gather every year for the Christmas party in Dublin headquarters, which is great to get to know everybody.

It is very important to work in a good atmosphere to be able to perform in this position and management understood it well by organising events regularly.

Workwise, if you are performing, you can double or triple your salary !
Also, there are lots of challenges where you can win High Tech products or even a trip to Bali.

So I would highly recommend A.P if you are ambitious and results driven.
International Environment
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Barcelona4 April 2017
I have worked at Approach People since Februart now. I really have a multicultural environment, and I really appreciate that! Every day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages.
Concerning the management, my manager is very supportive and encourage me every day.
Pros
supportive management, close to the beach, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
Happy, international, future opportunities!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona30 March 2017
Very good environment and job culture, efficient and team work.
There are plenty of opportunities for career development, as well as for learning about new industries and talent pool markets and tools.
I enjoy working here, the team is great!
Great opportunity for career seekers
International Recruitment Consultat (Current Employee) –  Barcelona20 February 2017
During my time working for Approach People I was able to constantly improve from week to week. You can see the results of my hard work immediately.

The working atmosphere is challenging and you need to be able to adopt fast to changes. The people I work with are really professional in the recruitment industry and I was able to learn a lot from them. Here at approach people you will take over responsibility fast and you will have opportunities to grow.

In Barcelona we are like a little family, we cook together, go out for lunch and like to meet as well outside of the office.

All in all, definitely one of the most qualitative and acknowledged recruitment agencies in Europe!
Pros
Familiar atmosphere, diverse tasks, private healthcare, location at the beach, ongoing training, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
Fun and International Environment
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Ireland, IN17 February 2017
I have been working at Approach People for a bit over 9 months and I am pleased to say that my team is the best group of people I have ever worked with. It is fun to come to work every day to enjoy the fast-paced dynamics of our international team. Every single day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages I know while I get my job done. The recent changes have made Approach People an even more attractive employer overall, with more flexibility and fairer working conditions.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Business Dressing Code
Great culture and fun working environment
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, Dublin17 February 2017
I have worked at Approach People for nearly 6 months now and I feel I have really developed as a recruiter in that time frame. This is due mostly to my supportive and encouraging Manager - always on hand to answer any question however big or small and looking for ways to support the team in every way they can. I look forward to coming into work everyday - there is a great balance between getting work done but also having fun as a team.
Pros
supportive management; great culture; social club; free breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
Fantastic international Recruitment agency to work for
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Spain10 February 2017
Approach People Recruitment is a mid-sized international Recruitment agency specialized in middle management and senior profiles. The working environment is fast paced, young and very dynamic – things change very fast and you have to be very flexible and open-minded.

Ambitious consultants, with a hands on attitude, can do mentality and hard-working success with us. We are lucky enough to work for some of the best companies to work for across various markets and industries, working with some of the smartest colleagues for some of the most interesting roles in EMEA at the time being.

The working environment is very rich as pretty everyone is bilingual if not trilingual, English is the official language in the company though each team work in their own mother tongue and as we are based in Spain we try to help newcomers improving their Spanish.

The size of the company is ideal because we can drive change and processes and you can see things implemented in little time: you can have an idea by Monday and have it implemented by Friday.

Management is very down to earth, easily accessible and always looking how to grow and develop the workforce.

We have access to the vast majority of tools in the European marketplace, everyone has access to internal trainings and development according to their needs and level.

The team spirit is fantastic, we are all one big team driving towards the same goal, there are a lot of social activities happening inside and outside of the office. (Friday Drinks, Birthday celebrations, Newcomers breakfasts, Lunch & Learn, Company parties
  more... amongst others). The company environment is rewarding and offers great commission structure as well as other perks.

All in all Approach People Recruitment is an awesome working place where young talent can develop their skills and become Ninja Recruiters working for some of the most challenges roles in Europe, the setup of the company enables people to progress quickly, learn and improve their skillset and as they evolve to take on more responsibilities like managing accounts and key clients.

If you are talented and ambitious, you have passion for what you do, a positive attitude and you enjoy working in challenging and rewarding environments this is the right place to join. Great internal opportunities and internal mobility.
International environment with strong team ethic
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Spain9 February 2017
Having been working at approach people for 1 year, I must say that it is a great environment to work in. I am given a lot of freedom to complete the tasks that I have in my own way providing there is an effective outcome. There is also a great team spirit in the office with everybody getting on well. Everybody seems motivated to succeed which reflects well on themselves and the company. The bonus system is also attractive as it increases exponentially so it is possible to make a lot of money.

The work/life balance is strong as by and large you're able to organise your time as necessary and if you have an urgent appointment then normally there is no problem (providing you make up the time!)

One area of improvement could be an increase in the transparency from the management team as it is quite unclear about what you need to do in order to be promoted for example.

Overall, I find Approach People to be a good recruitment company to work for where your hard work pays off.
Pros
Work/life balance; bonus structure
Cons
Lack of clarity on promotion targets (transparency from management)
Productive and a Really fun place to work
Recruitment consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a half and I cant fault a thing. The management have been excellent and really look after the staff. Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will sit down with you and help you to work them out which really goes a long way these days. I can not say enough good things about Approach people and would highly recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Help management that listen and help you progress
Great Learning Experience
Internship as part of the French team (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D9 March 2015
A typical day at work would be from 9-6, five days a week. I worked as part of the French team, recruiting French people living in France for jobs in France. I would add new cvs to the system, search the database for suitable candidates to match the clients vacancy and would conduct interviews to judge the candidates level of English. I learned how to work as part of team, how to search the database for possible candidates and how to report back to a superior. My co-workers were all very friendly and all willing to help. I most liked meeting new people and learning new skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approach People Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7