Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia

Challenging but highly rewarding role!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona9 March 2018
Approach People provides you with a very interesting though challenging job, there are many ups & downs (as usual when working with HR) - but it is really worth it, the work pays off and the commissions are really attractive!

The company culture is great, currently working in Barcelona with the beach right in front of the office, we always have a good time within and outside working hours!
Pros
Great team and nice details (free fruit, cereals, soft drinks & tee...)
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona25 May 2017
-great team and atmosphere at work
-motivating commission structure
-opportunity to decide which roles you want to work on and to specialise
-dynamic and professional atmosphere
-opportunities for further development in the company
Pros
great commissions
Cons
would be nice to be in more contact with the other offices in Europe
Only if you are up for a dynamic work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Barcelona13 April 2017
Approach People in my mind has a lot of opportunities to offer and the best part is that they are international. The secret of the company is that they are not afraid of growing, making mistakes and succeeding.

Dedicated senior management and diverse skill set of the international recruiters makes this company succeed year after year.

Internationally recognized clients, social innovations within the teams makes this company fun to work for.
Pros
social aspect is very strong, teams working well together, senior management invests in well being of the consultants/employees
Cons
seasonal movement of employees (turnover)
Amazing place to work in sunny Barcelona !
International Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Barcelona Spain5 April 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people !
The management have been excellent as well.
The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution.
I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment !
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
Cons
healthcare
International Environment
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Barcelona4 April 2017
I have worked at Approach People since Februart now. I really have a multicultural environment, and I really appreciate that! Every day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages.
Concerning the management, my manager is very supportive and encourage me every day.
Pros
supportive management, close to the beach, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
Happy, international, future opportunities!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona30 March 2017
Very good environment and job culture, efficient and team work.
There are plenty of opportunities for career development, as well as for learning about new industries and talent pool markets and tools.
I enjoy working here, the team is great!
Great opportunity for career seekers
International Recruitment Consultat (Current Employee) –  Barcelona20 February 2017
During my time working for Approach People I was able to constantly improve from week to week. You can see the results of my hard work immediately.

The working atmosphere is challenging and you need to be able to adopt fast to changes. The people I work with are really professional in the recruitment industry and I was able to learn a lot from them. Here at approach people you will take over responsibility fast and you will have opportunities to grow.

In Barcelona we are like a little family, we cook together, go out for lunch and like to meet as well outside of the office.

All in all, definitely one of the most qualitative and acknowledged recruitment agencies in Europe!
Pros
Familiar atmosphere, diverse tasks, private healthcare, location at the beach, ongoing training, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
Fantastic international Recruitment agency to work for
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Spain10 February 2017
Approach People Recruitment is a mid-sized international Recruitment agency specialized in middle management and senior profiles. The working environment is fast paced, young and very dynamic – things change very fast and you have to be very flexible and open-minded.

Ambitious consultants, with a hands on attitude, can do mentality and hard-working success with us. We are lucky enough to work for some of the best companies to work for across various markets and industries, working with some of the smartest colleagues for some of the most interesting roles in EMEA at the time being.

The working environment is very rich as pretty everyone is bilingual if not trilingual, English is the official language in the company though each team work in their own mother tongue and as we are based in Spain we try to help newcomers improving their Spanish.

The size of the company is ideal because we can drive change and processes and you can see things implemented in little time: you can have an idea by Monday and have it implemented by Friday.

Management is very down to earth, easily accessible and always looking how to grow and develop the workforce.

We have access to the vast majority of tools in the European marketplace, everyone has access to internal trainings and development according to their needs and level.

The team spirit is fantastic, we are all one big team driving towards the same goal, there are a lot of social activities happening inside and outside of the office. (Friday Drinks, Birthday celebrations, Newcomers breakfasts, Lunch & Learn, Company parties
  more... amongst others). The company environment is rewarding and offers great commission structure as well as other perks.

All in all Approach People Recruitment is an awesome working place where young talent can develop their skills and become Ninja Recruiters working for some of the most challenges roles in Europe, the setup of the company enables people to progress quickly, learn and improve their skillset and as they evolve to take on more responsibilities like managing accounts and key clients.

If you are talented and ambitious, you have passion for what you do, a positive attitude and you enjoy working in challenging and rewarding environments this is the right place to join. Great internal opportunities and internal mobility.
International environment with strong team ethic
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Spain9 February 2017
Having been working at approach people for 1 year, I must say that it is a great environment to work in. I am given a lot of freedom to complete the tasks that I have in my own way providing there is an effective outcome. There is also a great team spirit in the office with everybody getting on well. Everybody seems motivated to succeed which reflects well on themselves and the company. The bonus system is also attractive as it increases exponentially so it is possible to make a lot of money.

The work/life balance is strong as by and large you're able to organise your time as necessary and if you have an urgent appointment then normally there is no problem (providing you make up the time!)

One area of improvement could be an increase in the transparency from the management team as it is quite unclear about what you need to do in order to be promoted for example.

Overall, I find Approach People to be a good recruitment company to work for where your hard work pays off.
Pros
Work/life balance; bonus structure
Cons
Lack of clarity on promotion targets (transparency from management)