Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews in Paris (75)

The company culture is great, currently working in the center of Paris we always have a good time within and outside working hours! We work on a great atmosphere, there is no competition between recruiters. It feels good to work here ! I would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits and rewards, but also for the management. Great opportunities to grow up, I have started 2 years ago as an intern in Dublin and I am currently working in Paris as an International Recruitment Consultant.
Pros
Bonus scheme, social events, management, great culture
Cons
There is no meal voucher
En tant que consutlant en recrutement, j'ai connu plusieurs cabinets et j'ai trouvé chez Approach People tout ce que je cherchais : salaires - primes - confort - support - culture d'entreprise... Je m'y vois bien rester à très long terme !
Pros
Bonus, Primes, Voyages, Evenements, Collègues
Cons
Pas de ticket restaurant
Très formateur et challengeant. Énormément d'outils a disposition. Groupe international donc pas mal d'avantages et opportunités de carrière
Pros
Management à l’écoute et ambiance de travail
Cons
Aucun commentaire
Not the typical recruitment agency. Strong commission structure in comparison to most recruitment agencies. Really good team atmosphere. We try to gather outside work with different social events. Management allows you to work autonomously as soon as you reach your targets
Pros
management, basket fruits every week, bonus scheme
Cons
probably more social benefits: meal voucher, extra days (ie "RTT")
Approach People is special in a way that we can work closely with colleagues from other European offices. And we gather every year for the Christmas party in Dublin headquarters, which is great to get to know everybody. It is very important to work in a good atmosphere to be able to perform in this position and management understood it well by organising events regularly. Workwise, if you are performing, you can double or triple your salary ! Also, there are lots of challenges where you can win High Tech products or even a trip to Bali. So I would highly recommend A.P if you are ambitious and results driven.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Approach People Recruitment?