Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Best agency in my own opinion
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 July 2019
Approach People is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend it to anybody if you are looking to start or continue a career in recruitment, i will continue working with them long term as a result.
Nice environment to work in !
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland9 February 2018
Great environment to work in !
Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused.
I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)
Great atmosphere, great job
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madrid, Spain20 July 2017
If you want to work with the most dynamic, challenging and international clients this is your company!

Thanks to the amazing management you can easy develop your career. I would say that the philosophy here is if you give, you receive.

Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself.
Pros
Management, Colleagues, Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Would add ticket restaurant, it would be nice to have more contact with other offices
Amazing place to work in sunny Barcelona !
International Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Barcelona Spain5 April 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people !
The management have been excellent as well.
The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution.
I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment !
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
Cons
healthcare
International Environment
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Barcelona4 April 2017
I have worked at Approach People since Februart now. I really have a multicultural environment, and I really appreciate that! Every day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages.
Concerning the management, my manager is very supportive and encourage me every day.
Pros
supportive management, close to the beach, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
Great opportunity for career seekers
International Recruitment Consultat (Current Employee) –  Barcelona20 February 2017
During my time working for Approach People I was able to constantly improve from week to week. You can see the results of my hard work immediately.

The working atmosphere is challenging and you need to be able to adopt fast to changes. The people I work with are really professional in the recruitment industry and I was able to learn a lot from them. Here at approach people you will take over responsibility fast and you will have opportunities to grow.

In Barcelona we are like a little family, we cook together, go out for lunch and like to meet as well outside of the office.

All in all, definitely one of the most qualitative and acknowledged recruitment agencies in Europe!
Pros
Familiar atmosphere, diverse tasks, private healthcare, location at the beach, ongoing training, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
Fun and International Environment
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Ireland, IN17 February 2017
I have been working at Approach People for a bit over 9 months and I am pleased to say that my team is the best group of people I have ever worked with. It is fun to come to work every day to enjoy the fast-paced dynamics of our international team. Every single day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages I know while I get my job done. The recent changes have made Approach People an even more attractive employer overall, with more flexibility and fairer working conditions.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Business Dressing Code