Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Really great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunities in all offices.
Approach People is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend it to anybody if you are looking to start or continue a career in recruitment, i will continue working with them long term as a result.
Great environment to work in ! Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused. I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)
Approach People Recruitment is a great company to work for many reasons including: - great clients to work for and high level positions to work on - young and dynamic working environment - amazing commission system - growing opportunities within the company - open-minded and flexible vision of the management board - autonomy - qualitative work I do recommend a lot this recruitment agency who knows how to make the difference on the market facing competitors.
Nice and fast moving International Recruitment agency to work for ! Good career progression, attractive salary package and bonus scheme. International recruiters, different languages spoken internally, nice team building session and atmosphere on a daily basis.
If you want to work with the most dynamic, challenging and international clients this is your company! Thanks to the amazing management you can easy develop your career. I would say that the philosophy here is if you give, you receive. Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself.
Pros
Management, Colleagues, Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Would add ticket restaurant, it would be nice to have more contact with other offices
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a 3 months. I enjoyed this experience within an international environment with nice and professional people ! The management have been excellent as well. The business model is based on meritocracy. "work hard, pay hard !" Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will help you to find a solution. I can recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment within a multicultural environment !
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office (view of the see and the city as well) Good management
Cons
healthcare
I have worked at Approach People since Februart now. I really have a multicultural environment, and I really appreciate that! Every day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages. Concerning the management, my manager is very supportive and encourage me every day.
Pros
supportive management, close to the beach, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
During my time working for Approach People I was able to constantly improve from week to week. You can see the results of my hard work immediately. The working atmosphere is challenging and you need to be able to adopt fast to changes. The people I work with are really professional in the recruitment industry and I was able to learn a lot from them. Here at approach people you will take over responsibility fast and you will have opportunities to grow. In Barcelona we are like a little family, we cook together, go out for lunch and like to meet as well outside of the office. All in all, definitely one of the most qualitative and acknowledged recruitment agencies in Europe!
Pros
Familiar atmosphere, diverse tasks, private healthcare, location at the beach, ongoing training, fruit delivery, coffee and tea
Cons
Long working hours
I have been working at Approach People for a bit over 9 months and I am pleased to say that my team is the best group of people I have ever worked with. It is fun to come to work every day to enjoy the fast-paced dynamics of our international team. Every single day I have the chance to hear and speak all the languages I know while I get my job done. The recent changes have made Approach People an even more attractive employer overall, with more flexibility and fairer working conditions.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Business Dressing Code