Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far.
We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it.

The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro.

Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.

Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
Mon expérience chez Approach People m'a beaucoup apporté en ce qui concerne les relations humaines.
Grande reconnaissance de la part de mes clients et du management.

Cadre de travail très agréable et contact toujours parfait avec mes collaborateurs ainsi qu'avec la direction.
There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Approach People - every day is different and dynamic which makes it a very rewarding environment to work in.
Management is very approachable and available and cares about every recruiter in the company - I don't feel like a number but like an actual human being that can make a difference in the company overall.
Approach People is a people business and you can truly feel it in the day to day atmosphere in the office. This is one of the best staffing firms in Europe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and HR professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as tools to succeed.
Was working for big recruitment companies like Hays or Michael Page for years and I am SO happy about the move to a more "Approach"able and human recruitment company. Great to be surrounded by very professional and knowledgeable colleagues who know when to have fun !
Cons
I can't think of anything for the moment.
Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless!

The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office!

I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business.

You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro!

I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
Pros
Uncapped commision structure from the 1st euro, lot of challenges to win amazing incentives, international teams
Cons
Recruitment agency environment (pressure), that does not fit everyone
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates.
Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement)

Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement.

Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make.

If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker