Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Very positive work environment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 May 2019
There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Approach People - every day is different and dynamic which makes it a very rewarding environment to work in.
Management is very approachable and available and cares about every recruiter in the company - I don't feel like a number but like an actual human being that can make a difference in the company overall.
It's all about the people at Approach People !
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 May 2019
Approach People is a people business and you can truly feel it in the day to day atmosphere in the office. This is one of the best staffing firms in Europe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and HR professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as tools to succeed.
Great Specialised Boutique Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 March 2019
Was working for big recruitment companies like Hays or Michael Page for years and I am SO happy about the move to a more "Approach"able and human recruitment company. Great to be surrounded by very professional and knowledgeable colleagues who know when to have fun !
Cons
I can't think of anything for the moment.
Top 5 best recruitment agencies in Europe according to LinkedIn!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless!

The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office!

I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business.

You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro!

I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
Pros
Uncapped commision structure from the 1st euro, lot of challenges to win amazing incentives, international teams
Cons
Recruitment agency environment (pressure), that does not fit everyone
Great place to work !
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris, France10 January 2019
The company culture is great, currently working in the center of Paris we always have a good time within and outside working hours!

We work on a great atmosphere, there is no competition between recruiters. It feels good to work here !

I would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits and rewards, but also for the management.

Great opportunities to grow up, I have started 2 years ago as an intern in Dublin and I am currently working in Paris as an International Recruitment Consultant.
Pros
Bonus scheme, social events, management, great culture
Cons
There is no meal voucher
Good opportunity in international environment and good commission structure
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VA27 November 2018
Being an International Recruitment Consultant in Approach people Recruitment is a very good opportunity to grow in a multicultural environment. The headquarter in Dublin allows to work with many different nationalities, languages, countries. We work on a wide variety of positions, clients, industry and even countries. Team spirit and fun are there too.
Pros
Good salary, fast progression, good commission structure
Cons
The company could develop its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Excellent Recruitment Agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin ireland8 June 2018
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates.
Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement)

Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement.
Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make.

If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Excellent Experience at Approach People
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona7 June 2018
Really Great experience at Approach People!
Really nice environment to work in and progress in.
The fact that we are all speaking different languages is very interesting and the best way to improve our English.
Would totally recommend Approach People not only for the benefits, but also for the company itself (great colleagues, managers and environment).
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Amazing office, training, good management
Challenging but highly rewarding role!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona9 March 2018
Approach People provides you with a very interesting though challenging job, there are many ups & downs (as usual when working with HR) - but it is really worth it, the work pays off and the commissions are really attractive!

The company culture is great, currently working in Barcelona with the beach right in front of the office, we always have a good time within and outside working hours!
Pros
Great team and nice details (free fruit, cereals, soft drinks & tee...)
Fun and challenging place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ireland, IN23 November 2017
If you are looking for a job where you can be yourself and have fun this is the place to be.

Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers. The role as a recruiter is a balancing act as it can be very frustrating and stressful at times. But also very rewarding. And if you are in the right environment even the stressful times are enjoyable :-)

I would definitely recommend Approach People to my friends and I am proud to say that I work for them.
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona25 May 2017
-great team and atmosphere at work
-motivating commission structure
-opportunity to decide which roles you want to work on and to specialise
-dynamic and professional atmosphere
-opportunities for further development in the company
Pros
great commissions
Cons
would be nice to be in more contact with the other offices in Europe
Responsabilisation et autonomie
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, IN16 May 2017
Une entreprise au sein de laquelle nous gérons notre business, nos clients et nos candidats.
La direction nous encourage à donner le meilleur de nous même et nous pousse à toujours faire plus !
Un environnement international, une ambiance conviviale, et des possibilités d'évolution rapides. Bref, une société agréable au sein de laquelle il fait bon vivre.
Great culture and fun working environment
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, Dublin17 February 2017
I have worked at Approach People for nearly 6 months now and I feel I have really developed as a recruiter in that time frame. This is due mostly to my supportive and encouraging Manager - always on hand to answer any question however big or small and looking for ways to support the team in every way they can. I look forward to coming into work everyday - there is a great balance between getting work done but also having fun as a team.
Pros
supportive management; great culture; social club; free breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
International environment with strong team ethic
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Spain9 February 2017
Having been working at approach people for 1 year, I must say that it is a great environment to work in. I am given a lot of freedom to complete the tasks that I have in my own way providing there is an effective outcome. There is also a great team spirit in the office with everybody getting on well. Everybody seems motivated to succeed which reflects well on themselves and the company. The bonus system is also attractive as it increases exponentially so it is possible to make a lot of money.

The work/life balance is strong as by and large you're able to organise your time as necessary and if you have an urgent appointment then normally there is no problem (providing you make up the time!)

One area of improvement could be an increase in the transparency from the management team as it is quite unclear about what you need to do in order to be promoted for example.

Overall, I find Approach People to be a good recruitment company to work for where your hard work pays off.
Pros
Work/life balance; bonus structure
Cons
Lack of clarity on promotion targets (transparency from management)
Productive and a Really fun place to work
Recruitment consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2017
I Have been working in Approach people now for just over a year and a half and I cant fault a thing. The management have been excellent and really look after the staff. Opportunities are made for you in the company and if things don't work out the managers actually will sit down with you and help you to work them out which really goes a long way these days. I can not say enough good things about Approach people and would highly recommend this company for anyone that is looking for a new position in recruitment.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free Drinks and Fruit. Help management that listen and help you progress