Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews for Senior Recruiter

A great company to work for with great benefits .The company take good care of their employees and listens to any problems that they have. Every day is challenging and fun.
Good company with nice colleagues. Good career progression Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results. Different languages spoken which permit me to improve. Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...
Approach People is special in a way that we can work closely with colleagues from other European offices. And we gather every year for the Christmas party in Dublin headquarters, which is great to get to know everybody. It is very important to work in a good atmosphere to be able to perform in this position and management understood it well by organising events regularly. Workwise, if you are performing, you can double or triple your salary ! Also, there are lots of challenges where you can win High Tech products or even a trip to Bali. So I would highly recommend A.P if you are ambitious and results driven.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Approach People Recruitment?