Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Culture reviews

I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far. We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it. The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro. Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.
Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
En poste depuis 2 ans, j'ai trouvé chez Approach People ce que je cherchais : le challenge, la bienveillance, la solidarité, le dépassement de soi, la méritocratie et surtout une vraie culture d'entreprise !
Fun place to work with a wonderful boss. Very supportive management. Great learning experience and growth opportunities. Would highly recommend if considering starting or continuing career in recruitment.
Pros
Fun place to work
Really great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunities in all offices.
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates. Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement) Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement. Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make. If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Great environment to work in ! Nice place to work and colleagues are coming from different countries which allow you to speak several languages and learn from different cultures. The team i worked in is candidate satisfaction focused. I would recommend Approach People if you are looking for a role, we may help you :)