Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Pay & benefits reviews

I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far. We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it. The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro. Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.
Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
Really great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunities in all offices.
A great company to work for with great benefits .The company take good care of their employees and listens to any problems that they have. Every day is challenging and fun.
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates. Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement) Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement. Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make. If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Good company with nice colleagues. Good career progression Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results. Different languages spoken which permit me to improve. Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...