Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Work-life balance reviews

I have worked i several companies by the past, but Approach People Recruitment is the best so far. We are autonomous in our recruitment missions, but always helped if we need it. The commission system is amazing: it is uncapped and works from the 1st euro. Work hard Play hard really defines the company culture, we work efficiently and never forget to have fun as well.
Pros
Salary; Commissions; Word life balance; Fun
Cons
Fun place to work with a wonderful boss. Very supportive management. Great learning experience and growth opportunities. Would highly recommend if considering starting or continuing career in recruitment.
Pros
Fun place to work
Really great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunities in all offices.
Approach People is really the best agency in my own opinion and i can recommend it to anybody if you are looking to start or continue a career in recruitment, i will continue working with them long term as a result.
There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Approach People - every day is different and dynamic which makes it a very rewarding environment to work in. Management is very approachable and available and cares about every recruiter in the company - I don't feel like a number but like an actual human being that can make a difference in the company overall.
Great company to work for. Good perks and bonus system. Interesting and famous clients with a focus on senior / specialised roles. Would recommend to anyone wanting to join a recruitment agency regardless of profile - junior or senior.
Approach People is a people business and you can truly feel it in the day to day atmosphere in the office. This is one of the best staffing firms in Europe and the right place for an aspiring talent acquisition and HR professional to begin their career. Intensive training, almost immediate personal accountability, plenty of freedom in execution, as well as tools to succeed.
Was working for big recruitment companies like Hays or Michael Page for years and I am SO happy about the move to a more "Approach"able and human recruitment company. Great to be surrounded by very professional and knowledgeable colleagues who know when to have fun !
Cons
I can't think of anything for the moment.
Approach People is recruitment agency for those who want to be autonomous with their clients and candidates. Loads of tools are given to success recruitements and improve their skills (business developpement) Company culture is great, international and allow you to achieve a career improvement. Managers are always here for their team and trust the choice you can make. If you work hard, you will be rewarded !
Pros
Incentives, salary, formation
Cons
Only for hard worker
Good company with nice colleagues. Good career progression Attractive salary package and bonus scheme, if you work well , you'll have results. Different languages spoken which permit me to improve. Social Club creates cool events like karting , 12 pubs ...