Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Review

View all Approach People Recruitment reviews

Fun and challenging place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ireland, IN23 November 2017
If you are looking for a job where you can be yourself and have fun this is the place to be.

Great work atmosphere and no nasty competition among co-workers. The role as a recruiter is a balancing act as it can be very frustrating and stressful at times. But also very rewarding. And if you are in the right environment even the stressful times are enjoyable :-)

I would definitely recommend Approach People to my friends and I am proud to say that I work for them.

Other Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

Très bon cadre professionnel
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
Mon expérience chez Approach People m'a beaucoup apporté en ce qui concerne les relations humaines.
Grande reconnaissance de la part de mes clients et du management.
Cadre de travail très agréable et contact toujours parfait avec mes collaborateurs ainsi qu'avec la direction.
Entreprise bienveillante et stimulante
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, County Dublin6 November 2019
En poste depuis 2 ans, j'ai trouvé chez Approach People ce que je cherchais : le challenge, la bienveillance, la solidarité, le dépassement de soi, la méritocratie et surtout une vraie culture d'entreprise !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approach People Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7