Approach People Recruitment

Approach People Recruitment Employee Review

View all Approach People Recruitment reviews

Top 5 best recruitment agencies in Europe according to LinkedIn!
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Approach People provides amazing career opportunities to ambitious professionals. What I love about this company is that if you are entrepreneurial and organised, your opportunity are endless!

The managers of the Parisian, Madrid and Barcelona office were all current employees who made their way up, starting as International Recruiter and ending up as Manager of an office!

I really developed my knowledge about the recruitment world but also about the European job market. Being in contact with all the teams in Spain, in Switzerland, in France and in Ireland teach you a lot on the cultural differences in business.

You also get so many rewards for your hard work with quarterly challenges (to win Ipad, TV, Weekend in Europe, Hugo Boss Suit, pair of Louboutin...etc...), the annual challenge (we can travel to dream locations for a week!), the awards offered during the New Year party and finally the commission structure that is uncapped and start from the 1st euro!

I am already flying higher since I join them, and it is just the beginning!Thank you Approach People!
Pros
Uncapped commision structure from the 1st euro, lot of challenges to win amazing incentives, international teams
Cons
Recruitment agency environment (pressure), that does not fit everyone

Other Approach People Recruitment Employee Reviews

Très bon cadre professionnel
International Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
Mon expérience chez Approach People m'a beaucoup apporté en ce qui concerne les relations humaines.
Grande reconnaissance de la part de mes clients et du management.
Cadre de travail très agréable et contact toujours parfait avec mes collaborateurs ainsi qu'avec la direction.
Entreprise bienveillante et stimulante
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, County Dublin6 November 2019
En poste depuis 2 ans, j'ai trouvé chez Approach People ce que je cherchais : le challenge, la bienveillance, la solidarité, le dépassement de soi, la méritocratie et surtout une vraie culture d'entreprise !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Approach People Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7