Aramark Employee Reviews

Found 123 reviews matching the search See all 15,771 reviews
Nice shop to work in. Day fly's as it is very busy. But pay is very poor.
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sligo9 November 2019
I actually like working in Aramark shop but I have asked for a payrise and was refused one. I'm on minimum wages (€9.80) and as a mother I find it very difficult to keep bills paid etc. It is a very busy shop and u only get to sit down on your lunchbreak.
Every day work
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 November 2019
A busy place and they wanted me.to work like twho people for an minimum per hour income.

I supost to bring in the plates wash and bring out on the same time as it was busy and fast going the role was to wash the dishis for like 1000 customers in 1.5h and was like 2500 bowls and plates and cups plus coffe cups or just gtases.
short staff and stressful
Catering Assistant- UHG (Former Employee) –  Galway26 October 2019
This is a horrible workplace, you spend 11 hr 15 minutes in the hospital and get paid from 8h 30 min to 9 h 15 min. Half of the time they pay incorrectly. The managment is not organised and doesn't take their employees into consideration. Most of them have no formal training in any type of managment or basic bussiness.
They are always short staffed, having to do breakfast for 32 patients by yourself is seen as a norm.
When a person is new they take advantage of them by either making them work extra day (since they have no staff) or asking for "favours" which is where they do extra work without extra pay.
Overall the job is not difficult once you know you're diets and the actual job. It's a beneficial experience especially engaging with the patients and giving them the food they need to get better.
The job itself is 8/10
The work, the management and overall experience 3/10. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's a minimum wage job in an infectious environment , the hours are long and not all the managers are supportive.
Awful and unfair
Main role as a waiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 October 2019
They do not pay correctly and are very fasts to ask u to work but extremely slow to pay up. I never got paid properly for work I did. Breaks were non existantand management was rude and unhelpful
Illegal practices
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kildare17 October 2019
My Son works at a garage counter and has done over 6 months. He works 10 days in a row most the time with one day break. 9hr shifts. He has no access to a payslip. I'm pretty sure he's entitled to one and is also entitled to a maximum working week under work Time legislation.
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cork13 October 2019
I learned how to work as part of a team and developed my interpersonal skills. The workplace culture was positive and management provided constructive feedback to team members.
Pros
development of interpersonal skills
Cons
Early starts
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Deli/Staff Supervisor (Former Employee) –  County Galway1 October 2019
Al trabajar en un hospital, es agradable ayudar a la gente.
good company to work for
Barista/Café Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford29 September 2019
i had worked there for 4 years and i enjoy my time there with a good fun
i learn a lot from customer service i would like to thank the company for help me to go to that level of work
Friendly staff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wexford28 September 2019
Good fast working friendly staff clean Building got a Lot of complements on cleaning from t'he Hse. Pay reliable . Staff helpfull. Over all Good company
It wasn't a dirty job.
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 September 2019
I loved the people in the office the building was brand new and my coworkers were always professional. I would come back to work there easy. I miss it sometimes. Thank you
Brilliant company to work for.
Till Operator (Current Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin9 September 2019
Preparing for busy match days. Stocking up on all stock and doing my accounts on my till. Helping out when needed and always keeping places clean and tidy.
Terrible experience and I still haven´t got my payment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin, IE8 September 2019
- They did not pay me properly for the hours that I worked and paid less than promised;
- Management disorganized and demotivate;
- They did not pay me or gave me the papers for the end of contract as I requested.
Słaba organizacja pracy na stanowiskach kierowniczych
Menager (Former Employee) –  County Cork18 July 2019
Brak wykwalifikowanej kadry zarządzającej nie poleciła bym tej firmy do pracy, brak poszanowania dla ludzkiej pracy
Pros
Darmowe posilki
Cons
Brak awansu kiepskie zarobki
Fun and security work place
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Waterford12 July 2019
I enjoy working at Aramark company, all staffs are friendly and have a great atmosphere.
The Managers are friendly and helpful, amazing time that helps everybody to complete our mission.
I've been never imagined work with this environment that help me a lot and make me safe and Happy.
Pros
Salary, safe job
Cons
Contract part time
Avoid this company
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 July 2019
No career development in this company
No respect for employees
Lack of communication
No pay rise even after years with the company
No loyalty
Constantly messing up the wages
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No career development. Minium wage
Fun atmosphere mainly for collage students
Runner (Former Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin19 June 2019
I worked for Aramark in Croke park. Fun place to work because of the other employers. Some high up mangers are very ignorant and looks down on you.
You are somewhat free to just roam around the stadium and get the work done
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Snobby high mangers
Okay
Supervisor/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin31 May 2019
Hours are uncertain but a good company to get some experience with, management tend to speak down to younger staff members and treat them like children, sometimes you can be left chasing them for your wages
Pros
Experience
Cons
Sometimes your not paid, left short hours etc
Stay away
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork27 May 2019
Poor management lack of communication between staff and management paid for an 39 hour weekly shift regardless if you work if you work over that time in leui doesn't exist if your not friends with the manager!!very poorly organized understaffed would rather be unemployed than work for this company again the sorriest 3mts of my life ! But u live and learn!! Only good thing about this company is you do not work weekends.
Pros
No weekend work.
Cons
Poor management min pay mediocre lunches understaffed list goes on!!
I wouldnt work for them again.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick15 May 2019
Aramark were a horrible company to work for, from management right down to servers. They were wrong with my pay multiple times, and I didnt get my holiday pay until 4 weeks after I booked my holidays. If you have a choice dont work for them, it's not worth the free lunches
Poor
CATERING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Galway9 May 2019
It is a very poor place to work. Hours are way too long ,12 hours a day. Management is awful and unorganized. They are also under staffed and calling people in on there days off to come in. Would not recommend.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K