Aramark Employee Reviews

Found 93 reviews matching the search See all 13,341 reviews
The most enjoyable part of the job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 November 2018
I have been working in events like concerts and matches at Croke Park and my work is very exciting because I can meet new people, talk and have contact with different cultures that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Excellent Friendly Company
Bar Unit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin13 September 2018
From the minute you join the Aramark team you are treated professionally and kindly. I joined the Croke park team and was asked where i would like to work and i chose to work in the bar section. I went in with no experience and was showed how to use everything. I went from not being able to pull one pint to being able to pull hundreds of pints in one night. My overall experience was excellent and would recommend Aramark as a perfect starting job for anyone.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Tiring Work
Poor management and dead ends
Suite Waiter / Barman (Current Employee) –  Dublin12 September 2018
I work as a barman in croke park, the job benefits and salaries on mu position are minimal, and there are no prospects for advancement here. Other than being around to watch matches if youre so inclined theres not much here for those looking to make a career out of a field, its very one and done.
Cons
Long hours, strict pay docketing, poor management
Great company to work for
Bar Staff & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 September 2018
Opportunities to progress,Well known so great to have on you cv.Management have a huge about of staff to care for and still manage to do a great job of it
Pros
Free lunches, Great experience, Decent pay
Cons
Casual work
fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 September 2018
I enjoyed getting to work as a team but it is badly organised and does not allow any sick days. The work atmosphere was fast paced but enjoyable. good pay
Great to learn
General Assistant / Barista/ Commis Chef/ (Former Employee) –  IE4 September 2018
Fantastic to learn. I started to work in Aramark when just arrived in Ireland, great experience. They gave me all the necessary training to perform my duties and they gave me the possibility to grow within the company.
Pros
Training, promotion possibilities
Cons
Salary
I was employed by Aramark for 16 year's and enjoyed my time with the company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 August 2018
The company provides a very good training program for the employees to enable them to achieve a very high standard of work and providing the support network to emprove the business .
Pros
High standard of training program and support network
Cons
I was made redundant
fun and workplace
Kitchen Porter/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 August 2018
I enjoyed working there the staff is friendly and it was fun to work with them. if I could get a jb in Roscommon with them I would be still working with them
fine place to work
General Assistant and Supervisor for 1year (Former Employee) –  Rush, County Dublin6 August 2018
pleasant place to work and some lovely people involved. nice to move around if thats your thing or to stay somewhere you liuke even which is good for those who like a choice
Over works dedicated staff. Little care for employees unless they have a complaint that may interest HQ
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Galway24 July 2018
Long hours and regularly understaffed. Managers and team leads of very little help the majority of the time. Free lunches are mediocre at the best of times - limits on what the staff can have and this is not even provided in full, especially at weekends.
Bullying is allowed to continue depending on 'who you know'.
Too much is asked of employees for 9.25 an hour. New staff are taken advantage of and some have worked 8 days in a row, with 6 of those being 7:30am to 6:45pm, the other 2 12pm to 6:45pm.
There are nice members of staff and managers alike, but the dis-organisation and the points mentioned above make it an undesirable place to work unless you are thick skinned and want to advance in the catering sector.
productive workplace
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 July 2018
I work here one year and always enjoy coming into work everyone id friendly and and everyone gets on with each other in a professional manner overall great place
Pros
free luch
Cons
no free lunch
Productive and potential promotional path
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 July 2018
It starts with a stock count and cleaning the work area. I dont enjoy the money count at the end of each day it takes long to put through the system. It should be demonstrated to staff how to do it. I have learned about stock count.I do enjoy the co-workers as they are friendly and makes shifts go faster.
Pros
Cons
Counting money
fine
Front Line Manager (Current Employee) –  dublin 75 July 2018
it is exactly what i said in title. just fine. I think i want more than just fine. the job is enjoyable and can be challenging at times . the hardest part of the job was i found no support at times.
Pros
good hours
Cons
no support if need
A really nice place to work
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin15 June 2018
Aramark is a really good company to work for, they genuinely care for their employees and look at ways to improve their skills and environment. There are lots of opportunities and they are very professional.
Pros
Great work environment and professional
Hated working here
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick27 April 2018
Treated unfairly...dont support employees with disabilities..only good thing about the job was good sociable hours and nice co workers who would provide help if needed also they dont follow what is on their job descriptions.
Enjoyable place to work part time.
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin24 April 2018
Such a good place for me to work part time especially with college as it is mostly summer, weekends and a days now and again during the week. Learned how to use till, pull pints, serve and greet customers, management are easy to approach in my opinion. Enjoy seeing the matches and concerts as well as working with the public and others in the unit.
not frequent hours
Cashier/ Waitress (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 April 2018
The work is casual and the hours are short, a typical day in work would be a 6 hour shift. its good for people in secondary school who just need a bit of money.
N/a
Regional Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Cork5 April 2018
Great Company to Work For. I really like the working conditions. I enjoy support from my colleagues. There is plenty of job satisfaction. There are always opportunities for advancement
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin15 March 2018
Fun place to work, enjoyed having a laugh and joking with the customers and other members of staff. Enjoyed talking to customers and staff and getting to know them
Pros
Free entry matches and concerts
Cons
Not enough hours
Non productive workplace
Storeman (Former Employee) –  Galway25 February 2018
Basically there is no chance for self development, there is nothing what you can learn only easy, simple, repetitive duties.
Management with few exceptions on low competences.
No chance for promotion..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Small sallary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K