Aramark Employee Reviews

Found 110 reviews matching the search See all 14,718 reviews
Fun and security work place
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Waterford12 July 2019
I enjoy working at Aramark company, all staffs are friendly and have a great atmosphere.
The Managers are friendly and helpful, amazing time that helps everybody to complete our mission.
I've been never imagined work with this environment that help me a lot and make me safe and Happy.
Pros
Salary, safe job
Cons
Contract part time
Avoid this company
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 July 2019
No career development in this company
No respect for employees
Lack of communication
No pay rise even after years with the company
No loyalty
Constantly messing up the wages
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No career development. Minium wage
Okay
Supervisor/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin31 May 2019
Hours are uncertain but a good company to get some experience with, management tend to speak down to younger staff members and treat them like children, sometimes you can be left chasing them for your wages
Pros
Experience
Cons
Sometimes your not paid, left short hours etc
Stay away
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork27 May 2019
Poor management lack of communication between staff and management paid for an 39 hour weekly shift regardless if you work if you work over that time in leui doesn't exist if your not friends with the manager!!very poorly organized understaffed would rather be unemployed than work for this company again the sorriest 3mts of my life ! But u live and learn!! Only good thing about this company is you do not work weekends.
Pros
No weekend work.
Cons
Poor management min pay mediocre lunches understaffed list goes on!!
I wouldnt work for them again.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick15 May 2019
Aramark were a horrible company to work for, from management right down to servers. They were wrong with my pay multiple times, and I didnt get my holiday pay until 4 weeks after I booked my holidays. If you have a choice dont work for them, it's not worth the free lunches
Poor
CATERING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Galway9 May 2019
It is a very poor place to work. Hours are way too long ,12 hours a day. Management is awful and unorganized. They are also under staffed and calling people in on there days off to come in. Would not recommend.
Cons
Productive and fun workplace.
Cleaner (KBC Bank Ireland) (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 April 2019
During the day I have to clean the first floor, mop and use the vacuum cleaner on the carpet.Sometimes I have to collect the rubbish and clean the toilets.
Pros
Clean place
Cons
less hours
Alot of work
Former sales assisant (Former Employee) –  Galway17 April 2019
It was a fun place to work. I have learnt alot. Have had few managers with different ideas on how to run the small business. The hardest part of the job is keeping the place tidy for customer's. We are always so busy. Not getting paid enough for the amount of work that has to be done. I enjoy serving the staff members.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor wages
cleaning of rooms and laboratories from Monday to friday.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Nibrt9 April 2019
Performs cleaning in rooms, laboratories and bathrooms, works 4 hours per day.
Accustomed to use, vacuum cleaner, washing machine and polishing the floor. Perform cleaning in the kitchen
good place to work
chef manager (Former Employee) –  Louth11 March 2019
i worked within aramark as a chef manager first before coming a catering manager of 1 of their units , it was a good place to work and i got on very well with the clients and always looked after their needs
Productive workplace
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 March 2019
The management seem not to tell staff what is happening when there is a new site opening and where they are going or what hours they are doing. It puts a lot of stress of staff.
Workplace Culture
Receptionist and facilities co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 February 2019
If you do over and above your job spec, you will be left behind career wise as you become indispensable. The company relies on your skill set, and this will leave you stuck in your role as they are reluctant to retrain and replace you.
Pros
Head Office has a great canteen
Cons
Lack of support from management
0 hour contracts
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Limerick24 February 2019
0 hour contracts says it all. seems like international company but in reality no job security with 0 hour contracts. must be improved. less hours, more work so staff is under pressure.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
0 hour contracts
not too bad for beginners
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  uchg3 January 2019
always understaffed so when you show up at work be prepared to do way extra than you expected, minimum wage only and no overtimes given, no payrise nevertheless how long you worked there, very stressful job and environment overall.
Pros
you at least have a job
Cons
poor wage, stressful job
The most enjoyable part of the job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 November 2018
I have been working in events like concerts and matches at Croke Park and my work is very exciting because I can meet new people, talk and have contact with different cultures that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Nice place to work
Multi Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2018
Busy, alive environment to work. Good structure of policies. 5 star company, always was proud to represent Aramark. Obviously there is some pros and cons
Pros
recognition
Excellent Friendly Company
Bar Unit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin13 September 2018
From the minute you join the Aramark team you are treated professionally and kindly. I joined the Croke park team and was asked where i would like to work and i chose to work in the bar section. I went in with no experience and was showed how to use everything. I went from not being able to pull one pint to being able to pull hundreds of pints in one night. My overall experience was excellent and would recommend Aramark as a perfect starting job for anyone.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Tiring Work
Poor management and dead ends
Suite Waiter / Barman (Current Employee) –  Dublin12 September 2018
I work as a barman in croke park, the job benefits and salaries on mu position are minimal, and there are no prospects for advancement here. Other than being around to watch matches if youre so inclined theres not much here for those looking to make a career out of a field, its very one and done.
Cons
Long hours, strict pay docketing, poor management
Great company to work for
Bar Staff & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 September 2018
Opportunities to progress,Well known so great to have on you cv.Management have a huge about of staff to care for and still manage to do a great job of it
Pros
Free lunches, Great experience, Decent pay
Cons
Casual work
fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 September 2018
I enjoyed getting to work as a team but it is badly organised and does not allow any sick days. The work atmosphere was fast paced but enjoyable. good pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K