Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews

Found 130 reviews matching the search See all 16,417 reviews
Terrible management
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Galway13 January 2020
Underpaid and really hard work, one of the managers was horrible, she borderline bullied her staff and made work depressing at times, the only good thing was the workers that I got along with.
The best place had ever worked at.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Northern cross malahide road Dublin 179 January 2020
I worked at the aramak head office at Northern cross malahide, and seagreave house Dublin 4 as a cleaner for 4years, and I loved working there,and all the bosses makes you feel part of the company, I would love to work there again.
Good company and nice people around you
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  County Tipperary23 November 2019
Good work place and nice people around , family atmosphere and friendly customers. I left that job when business has slowed down. It was nice time to work for them.
Very good company to work with ko
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Drogheda22 November 2019
It was a good company to work with and flexible especially if you are a nursing mother or a student or still relating children it gives you room to work and attend to your family issues. I recommend it for anyone who wanted to work as a kitchen assistant or studied hospitality. Very good company and my manager was a great lady
fun workpace
Supervisor for Catering facilities for Events i.e. Croke Park (Current Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin22 November 2019
great job a lot of responsibility when in role supervisor is a great role i really enjoy it great company to work for they pay fairly n look after there staff correctly . you maybe start early n a match day and finish early on a concert you start late and finish late.
Fast Paced Workplace
Barista and Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leopardstown, County Dublin18 November 2019
The work place was very fast paced. You were expected to do things well and on time. However the time you were expected to complete tasks in were very reasonable and every one was very friendly.
kept busy
assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 November 2019
whilst working for aramark i was a cashier, sales assistant. to start the day i would do my float and cash up at the end of the day. i would do the stock count and restock the shelves. the management were ok . i learned how to deal with refunds and complaints and how to handle good and bad situations.
Nice shop to work in. Day fly's as it is very busy. But pay is very poor.
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sligo9 November 2019
I actually like working in Aramark shop but I have asked for a payrise and was refused one. I'm on minimum wages (€9.80) and as a mother I find it very difficult to keep bills paid etc. It is a very busy shop and u only get to sit down on your lunchbreak.
Every day work
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 November 2019
A busy place and they wanted me.to work like twho people for an minimum per hour income.

I supost to bring in the plates wash and bring out on the same time as it was busy and fast going the role was to wash the dishis for like 1000 customers in 1.5h and was like 2500 bowls and plates and cups plus coffe cups or just gtases.
short staff and stressful
Catering Assistant- UHG (Former Employee) –  Galway26 October 2019
This is a horrible workplace, you spend 11 hr 15 minutes in the hospital and get paid from 8h 30 min to 9 h 15 min. Half of the time they pay incorrectly. The managment is not organised and doesn't take their employees into consideration. Most of them have no formal training in any type of managment or basic bussiness.
They are always short staffed, having to do breakfast for 32 patients by yourself is seen as a norm.
When a person is new they take advantage of them by either making them work extra day (since they have no staff) or asking for "favours" which is where they do extra work without extra pay.
Overall the job is not difficult once you know you're diets and the actual job. It's a beneficial experience especially engaging with the patients and giving them the food they need to get better.
The job itself is 8/10
The work, the management and overall experience 3/10. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's a minimum wage job in an infectious environment , the hours are long and not all the managers are supportive.
Awful and unfair
Main role as a waiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 October 2019
They do not pay correctly and are very fasts to ask u to work but extremely slow to pay up. I never got paid properly for work I did. Breaks were non existantand management was rude and unhelpful
Illegal practices
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kildare17 October 2019
My Son works at a garage counter and has done over 6 months. He works 10 days in a row most the time with one day break. 9hr shifts. He has no access to a payslip. I'm pretty sure he's entitled to one and is also entitled to a maximum working week under work Time legislation.
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cork13 October 2019
I learned how to work as part of a team and developed my interpersonal skills. The workplace culture was positive and management provided constructive feedback to team members.
Pros
development of interpersonal skills
Cons
Early starts
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Deli/Staff Supervisor (Former Employee) –  County Galway1 October 2019
Al trabajar en un hospital, es agradable ayudar a la gente.
good company to work for
Barista/Café Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford29 September 2019
i had worked there for 4 years and i enjoy my time there with a good fun
i learn a lot from customer service i would like to thank the company for help me to go to that level of work
Friendly staff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wexford28 September 2019
Good fast working friendly staff clean Building got a Lot of complements on cleaning from t'he Hse. Pay reliable . Staff helpfull. Over all Good company
It wasn't a dirty job.
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 September 2019
I loved the people in the office the building was brand new and my coworkers were always professional. I would come back to work there easy. I miss it sometimes. Thank you
Brilliant company to work for.
Till Operator (Current Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin9 September 2019
Preparing for busy match days. Stocking up on all stock and doing my accounts on my till. Helping out when needed and always keeping places clean and tidy.
Terrible experience and I still haven´t got my payment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin, IE8 September 2019
- They did not pay me properly for the hours that I worked and paid less than promised;
- Management disorganized and demotivate;
- They did not pay me or gave me the papers for the end of contract as I requested.
Słaba organizacja pracy na stanowiskach kierowniczych
Menager (Former Employee) –  County Cork18 July 2019
Brak wykwalifikowanej kadry zarządzającej nie poleciła bym tej firmy do pracy, brak poszanowania dla ludzkiej pracy
Pros
Darmowe posilki
Cons
Brak awansu kiepskie zarobki

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K