Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews in Cork

productive and fun workplace
I learned how to work as part of a team and developed my interpersonal skills. The workplace culture was positive and management provided constructive feedback to team members.
Pros
development of interpersonal skills
Cons
Early starts
Stay away
Poor management lack of communication between staff and management paid for an 39 hour weekly shift regardless if you work if you work over that time in leui doesn't exist if your not friends with the manager!!very poorly organized understaffed would rather be unemployed than work for this company again the sorriest 3mts of my life ! But u live and learn!! Only good thing about this company is you do not work weekends.
Pros
No weekend work.
Cons
Poor management min pay mediocre lunches understaffed list goes on!!
N/a
Great Company to Work For. I really like the working conditions. I enjoy support from my colleagues. There is plenty of job satisfaction. There are always opportunities for advancement
Fast and rewarding environment for
Very demanding company with big appetite to consume all your time and energy. Aramark is always willing to pay for more training for you and will give you opportunity to advance and prosper but at big price for you r personal life. Management is in big mess so be prepared to do a lot of learning on own initiative and yes be prepared to work 24/7
Pros
educational programs
Cons
Long hours, no time for personal life