Aramark
Coronavirus update
Information from Aramark:

Aramark Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin65 reviews
Good company to work, a lot of training lot of changes but it is good to progress culinary director excellent personally and very helpful, overall good company to work
The issue is basically no incentive and the way and manner people are treated and talked to by management is unacceptable in any workplace environment
Fast- paced environment. There is a lot of focus on problem solving, you need to be able to act and react confidently to any situation. There is a great level exposure to different companies.
I worked at the aramak head office at Northern cross malahide, and seagreave house Dublin 4 as a cleaner for 4years, and I loved working there,and all the bosses makes you feel part of the company, I would love to work there again.
Aramark is a good place to work, a great opportunity to start your career in Ireland and practice English. The staff and managers are helpful and polite.
whilst working for aramark i was a cashier, sales assistant. to start the day i would do my float and cash up at the end of the day. i would do the stock count and restock the shelves. the management were ok . i learned how to deal with refunds and complaints and how to handle good and bad situations.
A busy place and they wanted me.to work like twho people for an minimum per hour income.

I supost to bring in the plates wash and bring out on the same time as it was busy and fast going the role was to wash the dishis for like 1000 customers in 1.5h and was like 2500 bowls and plates and cups plus coffe cups or just gtases.
They do not pay correctly and are very fasts to ask u to work but extremely slow to pay up. I never got paid properly for work I did. Breaks were non existantand management was rude and unhelpful
I loved the people in the office the building was brand new and my coworkers were always professional. I would come back to work there easy. I miss it sometimes. Thank you
- They did not pay me properly for the hours that I worked and paid less than promised;
- Management disorganized and demotivate;

- They did not pay me or gave me the papers for the end of contract as I requested.
No career development in this company
No respect for employees

Lack of communication

No pay rise even after years with the company

No loyalty

Constantly messing up the wages
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No career development. Minium wage
Hours are uncertain but a good company to get some experience with, management tend to speak down to younger staff members and treat them like children, sometimes you can be left chasing them for your wages
Pros
Experience
Cons
Sometimes your not paid, left short hours etc
During the day I have to clean the first floor, mop and use the vacuum cleaner on the carpet.Sometimes I have to collect the rubbish and clean the toilets.
Pros
Clean place
Cons
less hours
The management seem not to tell staff what is happening when there is a new site opening and where they are going or what hours they are doing. It puts a lot of stress of staff.
Cons
If you do over and above your job spec, you will be left behind career wise as you become indispensable. The company relies on your skill set, and this will leave you stuck in your role as they are reluctant to retrain and replace you.
Pros
Head Office has a great canteen
Cons
Lack of support from management
I have been working in events like concerts and matches at Croke Park and my work is very exciting because I can meet new people, talk and have contact with different cultures that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Busy, alive environment to work. Good structure of policies. 5 star company, always was proud to represent Aramark. Obviously there is some pros and cons
Pros
recognition
Cons
I work as a barman in croke park, the job benefits and salaries on mu position are minimal, and there are no prospects for advancement here. Other than being around to watch matches if youre so inclined theres not much here for those looking to make a career out of a field, its very one and done.
Cons
Long hours, strict pay docketing, poor management
Opportunities to progress,Well known so great to have on you cv.Management have a huge about of staff to care for and still manage to do a great job of it
Pros
Free lunches, Great experience, Decent pay
Cons
Casual work
I enjoyed getting to work as a team but it is badly organised and does not allow any sick days. The work atmosphere was fast paced but enjoyable. good pay
The company provides a very good training program for the employees to enable them to achieve a very high standard of work and providing the support network to emprove the business .
Pros
High standard of training program and support network
Cons
I was made redundant
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8K