Aramark
Coronavirus update
Information from Aramark:

Aramark Employee Reviews in Limerick

Limerick5 reviews
Aramark were a horrible company to work for, from management right down to servers. They were wrong with my pay multiple times, and I didnt get my holiday pay until 4 weeks after I booked my holidays. If you have a choice dont work for them, it's not worth the free lunches
0 hour contracts says it all. seems like international company but in reality no job security with 0 hour contracts. must be improved. less hours, more work so staff is under pressure.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
0 hour contracts
Treated unfairly...dont support employees with disabilities..only good thing about the job was good sociable hours and nice co workers who would provide help if needed also they dont follow what is on their job descriptions.
I have absolutle nothing to tell about that work,the managers a not organise,not clean,you have to do others persons work where you not sopost,most enjoyable part finish work and go home:-)
We would work together even on a typical day when there are conference's to be catered for and we would execute the project smoothely.

My co-workers were helpful in so many ways.

Management was great they'd offer you loads of great opportunities for you to learn and train with them.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
quiet days
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aramark?