Aramark
Updated: 25 March 2020

Aramark Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier9 reviews
Ireland9 reviews
Productive and potential promotional path
It starts with a stock count and cleaning the work area. I dont enjoy the money count at the end of each day it takes long to put through the system. It should be demonstrated to staff how to do it. I have learned about stock count.I do enjoy the co-workers as they are friendly and makes shifts go faster.
Pros
Cons
Counting money
The most enjoyable part of the job
I have been working in events like concerts and matches at Croke Park and my work is very exciting because I can meet new people, talk and have contact with different cultures that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Fun work place
Fun place to work, enjoyed having a laugh and joking with the customers and other members of staff. Enjoyed talking to customers and staff and getting to know them
Pros
Free entry matches and concerts
Cons
Not enough hours
fun place to work
great job for students, if your not available to work on certain weeks its ok. good work/ life balance. good pay, great atmosphere working in croke park.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
no breaks
Nice place to work and people are great.
Croke Park was a really nice place to work, people in there are great and the supervisors really understanding, funny and they knew how to manage a team. Really nice place.
Blame culture.
I worked 20+ shifts in croke park. It's not a very nice place to work. I worked in the bar units which were never looked after along with the food units, I'll never eat anything in there again since I saw how the food is cooked, filthy trays and a lot of staff who put no care into their jobs. Management is a joke, blame is passed all the way down from floor manager to supervisor to cashier. Management don't care about the staff, once there is staff manning every possible station regardless of training, which you receive next to none. They don't care. I was not well and rang in to tell a manager than I couldn't come in and they said it's not acceptable and that I would have to come in and possibly get sent home, well I said again that I was sorry and I couldn't make it in, they hung up without a word. Overall, management don't care, its all just mercenary work.
Pros
Meeting nice people.
Cons
No incentives, ten minute breaks
Easy to get to
Everyday is different, it dependson who is playing the matches or if there is a concert on. I have learned how to deal with the public and how to care around food, I also learned how to pull pints. The co-workers change most of the time. I enjoy working with the public and would like to do so in the future.
Pros
Good pay rate
Cons
Short break times
Fun place to work
Working with Aramark Cattering at Croke Park as a cashier and with food prep is a really fun busy job to have its only seasonal work which means its only for a short period of time every year. I really enjoy working there as you meet all different kinds of people coming from all around the country. I have learned to multi-task and have managed very well with this. There are so many Aramark staff and I have met long life friends from working with their company it makes my job so easy as I am a very easy person to get along with. The hardest part of the job is running out of food in your unit but we always make sure we find a option to satisfy the customer. I really enjoy working with all kinds of people.
enjoyable
got this job through a friend. it will mainly be at concerts and events that Aramark cater for. my first days work was at the script concert so obviously enjoyable.
Pros
meet lots of new people and hear live music and also get paid.
Cons
unsociable hours