Here to help
Information from Aramark:
Aramark Employee Reviews for Cashier
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,373 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
It starts with a stock count and cleaning the work area. I dont enjoy the money count at the end of each day it takes long to put through the system. It should be demonstrated to staff how to do it. I have learned about stock count.I do enjoy the co-workers as they are friendly and makes shifts go faster.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
I worked 20+ shifts in croke park. It's not a very nice place to work. I worked in the bar units which were never looked after along with the food units, I'll never eat anything in there again since I saw how the food is cooked, filthy trays and a lot of staff who put no care into their jobs. Management is a joke, blame is passed all the way down from floor manager to supervisor to cashier. Management don't care about the staff, once there is staff manning every possible station regardless of training, which you receive next to none. They don't care. I was not well and rang in to tell a manager than I couldn't come in and they said it's not acceptable and that I would have to come in and possibly get sent home, well I said again that I was sorry and I couldn't make it in, they hung up without a word. Overall, management don't care, its all just mercenary work.
Meeting nice people.
No incentives, ten minute breaks
Everyday is different, it dependson who is playing the matches or if there is a concert on. I have learned how to deal with the public and how to care around food, I also learned how to pull pints. The co-workers change most of the time. I enjoy working with the public and would like to do so in the future.
Good pay rate
Short break times
Working with Aramark Cattering at Croke Park as a cashier and with food prep is a really fun busy job to have its only seasonal work which means its only for a short period of time every year. I really enjoy working there as you meet all different kinds of people coming from all around the country. I have learned to multi-task and have managed very well with this. There are so many Aramark staff and I have met long life friends from working with their company it makes my job so easy as I am a very easy person to get along with. The hardest part of the job is running out of food in your unit but we always make sure we find a option to satisfy the customer. I really enjoy working with all kinds of people.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 17,373 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Aramark
- How did you get your first interview at Aramark?3 people answered
- Does Aramark give Christmas bonus' to it's employees?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Aramark?3 people answered
- Does Aramark require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Aramark do…3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Aramark a better place to work?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Aramark?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Aramark? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Aramark? What are the steps along the way…2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Aramark?2 people answered
- Do you get pay rise after a while? Do you have to ask or will they reward you for good work by givin…2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Aramark Reviews by Job Title