Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Friendly staff
Good fast working friendly staff clean Building got a Lot of complements on cleaning from t'he Hse. Pay reliable . Staff helpfull. Over all Good company
The best place had ever worked at.
I worked at the aramak head office at Northern cross malahide, and seagreave house Dublin 4 as a cleaner for 4years, and I loved working there,and all the bosses makes you feel part of the company, I would love to work there again.
Fun and security work place
I enjoy working at Aramark company, all staffs are friendly and have a great atmosphere.
The Managers are friendly and helpful, amazing time that helps everybody to complete our mission.

I've been never imagined work with this environment that help me a lot and make me safe and Happy.
Pros
Salary, safe job
Cons
Contract part time
Productive and fun workplace.
During the day I have to clean the first floor, mop and use the vacuum cleaner on the carpet.Sometimes I have to collect the rubbish and clean the toilets.
Pros
Clean place
Cons
less hours
cleaning of rooms and laboratories from Monday to friday.
Performs cleaning in rooms, laboratories and bathrooms, works 4 hours per day.
Accustomed to use, vacuum cleaner, washing machine and polishing the floor. Perform cleaning in the kitchen
Quiet, Stress free environment
Enjoyable work, decent pay for hours worked. Always a stress free environment, able to put head down and complete the given task. Employers were always polite and reliable.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Little room for progression
Great company
Aramark are the best company I have worked for and I enjoy working for them. They supply stock on time every time. They give a nice gift voucher at Christmas and a card it's good to know that the hard work we do as cleaners is appreciated.
Pros
Great for everything
Day to day
My working day starts with cleaning some specific areas of the school as the vestiarios and sport court , always being careful and paying close attention to the integrity of students. I learned various ways on how to use various types of cleaning materials and handling not to put me in danger and no other people to misuse . Always like to learn with my work and with the team I work with, every day I learn a little something new and teaching for new co-workers who enter the company , interacting with the staff and supervision to a good job and development.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Is far
Nice
I enjoy working with them because you work for yourself and supervise yourself as a self employee, you are always a supervisor of yourself. However is a nice company to work with.

Just that am into i.T supporter/help desk job
Pros
Very good
Cons
long time hour
Productive.
Good worker, punctual and a good level of adaptability as put on another units/sites.
Pros
Some extra hours/jobs.
Cons
No training.
Productive working place
I have learnt to work in several types of cleaning which makes me feel able to work at cleaning everywhere.
Pros
good payment
Cons
only few hours per day