Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews for General Assistant

This job is very easy when you know what you're trained well and know what you're doing, it can be very beneficial. A typical day is very stressful when understaffed but the people who are staff are amazing
Underpaid and really hard work, one of the managers was horrible, she borderline bullied her staff and made work depressing at times, the only good thing was the workers that I got along with.
Good work place and nice people around , family atmosphere and friendly customers. I left that job when business has slowed down. It was nice time to work for them.
Poor management lack of communication between staff and management paid for an 39 hour weekly shift regardless if you work if you work over that time in leui doesn't exist if your not friends with the manager!!very poorly organized understaffed would rather be unemployed than work for this company again the sorriest 3mts of my life ! But u live and learn!! Only good thing about this company is you do not work weekends.
Pros
No weekend work.
Cons
Poor management min pay mediocre lunches understaffed list goes on!!
pleasant place to work and some lovely people involved. nice to move around if thats your thing or to stay somewhere you liuke even which is good for those who like a choice
Treated unfairly...dont support employees with disabilities..only good thing about the job was good sociable hours and nice co workers who would provide help if needed also they dont follow what is on their job descriptions.
Such a good place for me to work part time especially with college as it is mostly summer, weekends and a days now and again during the week. Learned how to use till, pull pints, serve and greet customers, management are easy to approach in my opinion. Enjoy seeing the matches and concerts as well as working with the public and others in the unit.
Constantly learning new skills and gaining to experience in terms of working in different areas. Get the chance to meet various interesting people with both staff as well as customers
-every day is the same -learn how management people -people with potential but without knowledges - clean all day -the residents of the nursing home Im working, their smile and their well done when they say it to me, they are my costumers.
Pros
free bread, milk, tea and coffee
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aramark?
As a job that is seasonal and only one day a week it is fine. If it was full time I would have found a lot of time to hate it due to feeling unappreciated.
Work is centered on events in Croke park such as matches and concerts. During the events I'd work in a food vendor or bar. The work although challenging at peak times, is straight forward and enjoyable. If a function is taking place in the stadium, we set up tables, linens, cutlery, move and place chairs as well as satisfying any requests by customers. All in all, the staff and management are a pleasure to work with and the work itself is enjoyable with very flexible hours. I even have access to working in other Aramark run locations such as the Guinness store house. The only downside is the lack of hours when events aren't taking place.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Irregular Hours
I enjoyed working for the cafe. The easiest part of the job was dealing with the customers. hardest part was making sure i remembered everything before locking up.