Aramark Employee Reviews for General Assistant

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 15,785 reviews
Stay away
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork27 May 2019
Poor management lack of communication between staff and management paid for an 39 hour weekly shift regardless if you work if you work over that time in leui doesn't exist if your not friends with the manager!!very poorly organized understaffed would rather be unemployed than work for this company again the sorriest 3mts of my life ! But u live and learn!! Only good thing about this company is you do not work weekends.
Pros
No weekend work.
Cons
Poor management min pay mediocre lunches understaffed list goes on!!
Hated working here
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick27 April 2018
Treated unfairly...dont support employees with disabilities..only good thing about the job was good sociable hours and nice co workers who would provide help if needed also they dont follow what is on their job descriptions.
Enjoyable place to work part time.
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin24 April 2018
Such a good place for me to work part time especially with college as it is mostly summer, weekends and a days now and again during the week. Learned how to use till, pull pints, serve and greet customers, management are easy to approach in my opinion. Enjoy seeing the matches and concerts as well as working with the public and others in the unit.
Place of opportunity
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 April 2017
Constantly learning new skills and gaining to experience in terms of working in different areas. Get the chance to meet various interesting people with both staff as well as customers
place to inspire and keep improving
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 November 2016
-every day is the same
-learn how management people
-people with potential but without knowledges
- clean all day
-the residents of the nursing home Im working, their smile and their well done when they say it to me, they are my costumers.
Pros
free bread, milk, tea and coffee
Handy one day job.
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 September 2016
As a job that is seasonal and only one day a week it is fine. If it was full time I would have found a lot of time to hate it due to feeling unappreciated.
Serving food and drink, and setting up for functions on the premium level.
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Croke Park, County Dublin23 June 2016
Work is centered on events in Croke park such as matches and concerts. During the events I'd work in a food vendor or bar. The work although challenging at peak times, is straight forward and enjoyable. If a function is taking place in the stadium, we set up tables, linens, cutlery, move and place chairs as well as satisfying any requests by customers.
All in all, the staff and management are a pleasure to work with and the work itself is enjoyable with very flexible hours. I even have access to working in other Aramark run locations such as the Guinness store house.
The only downside is the lack of hours when events aren't taking place.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Irregular Hours
Great company to work for.
General Assistance (Current Employee) –  Killarney, County Kerry29 February 2016
I enjoyed working for the cafe. The easiest part of the job was dealing with the customers. hardest part was making sure i remembered everything before locking up.