Aramark
Aramark Employee Review

Poor management and dead ends

12 September 2018
I work as a barman in croke park, the job benefits and salaries on mu position are minimal, and there are no prospects for advancement here. Other than being around to watch matches if youre so inclined theres not much here for those looking to make a career out of a field, its very one and done.
Cons
Long hours, strict pay docketing, poor management
15 April 2017
Same role
Bartender (Current Employee) - Croke Park, County Dublin
The hours can be very long and often very late, however, most of the time you are very busy and so the time goes by very quickly. The job is much more enjoyable if you're working with colleagues you get along with and are able to talk to throughout the day.
Pros
Freedom to turn down shifts if it clashes with college.
Cons
long and often late hours.
1 February 2017
Same roleSame location
Barman/Waiter (Current Employee) - Dublin
I love working for Aramark. I am employed on level 6 in croke park and all of the managers and staff are excellent. I always look forward to coming in on match days and seeing all the happy faces that surround me. I remember when I had lost two family members 3 days apart from one another I went into work and talked to my floor manager who had made me feel so much better and happier. Their are just some things you'd never expect to get from your workplace but Aramark goes above and beyond all expectations and I'm glad to be a member of its work force. Thank you.
Pros
Too many
Cons
N/a
26 April 2020
Same location
Head Chef (Current Employee) - Dublin
Good company to work, a lot of training lot of changes but it is good to progress culinary director excellent personally and very helpful, overall good company to work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8K