Aramark
Aramark Employee Review

Every day work

4 November 2019
A busy place and they wanted me.to work like twho people for an minimum per hour income.

I supost to bring in the plates wash and bring out on the same time as it was busy and fast going the role was to wash the dishis for like 1000 customers in 1.5h and was like 2500 bowls and plates and cups plus coffe cups or just gtases.
29 May 2020
Same role
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) - Mayo
Aramark are international company, reputable and well recognised all over Ireland and beyond. I'm very proud to be part of Aramark staff.
It's awesome working with all staffs at Aramark and well trained staff with good moral
22 May 2020
Same role
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) - Crumlin, County Dublin
Worked 7 years with Aramark in Crumlin Hospital. Too much work for basic wage. Unsafe equipment, not enough staff for how busy it was. No management skills, didn't care, rosters we're always late. I was dropped down to 1 day a week without any communication with myself until I confronted the mangers, was told it was for new staff to train even though I was with company 5 years they all passed the blame.
Pros
When I left Aramark.
Cons
To many
26 April 2020
Same location
Head Chef (Current Employee) - Dublin
Good company to work, a lot of training lot of changes but it is good to progress culinary director excellent personally and very helpful, overall good company to work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8K