Aramark

Aramark Employee Review

productive, meeting new people everyday
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Portiuncula coffee shop Ballinasloe Co.Galway26 August 2012
I enjoy opening up getting shop ready for the customers I learned how to focus on customer care and to lead by example to co-workers I was also lucky to be sent on training which i enjoyed as part of my management skills.I was in charge of training the staff on a day to day basic.The hardest part of the job was keeping the place well stocked and always looking good for the customers.
Pros
i enjoyed learning different things through out the day and dealing with the customers.
Cons
the hardest part was dealing with the customers when they had complaints

Other Aramark Employee Reviews

Fun, relaxed work environment where all staff were friendly.
Catering staff (Former Employee) –  Carrickmacross, County Monaghan23 March 2020
I was told about a potential job opening by a fellow student who I was in school with. She let me know it wasn't stressful and still allowed loads of time in the evenings for school work.
Management / Company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Avoca Dunboyne15 March 2020
Poor communication / training and development of management team. No induction for new team members. Poor ongoing support. Favouritisim with key staff. Would not recommend it as a place for education and training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K