Aramark
Aramark Employee Review

Illegal practices

17 October 2019
My Son works at a garage counter and has done over 6 months. He works 10 days in a row most the time with one day break. 9hr shifts. He has no access to a payslip. I'm pretty sure he's entitled to one and is also entitled to a maximum working week under work Time legislation.
9 November 2019
Same role
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) - Sligo
I actually like working in Aramark shop but I have asked for a payrise and was refused one. I'm on minimum wages (€9.80) and as a mother I find it very difficult to keep bills paid etc. It is a very busy shop and u only get to sit down on your lunchbreak.
3 January 2019
Same role
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - uchg
always understaffed so when you show up at work be prepared to do way extra than you expected, minimum wage only and no overtimes given, no payrise nevertheless how long you worked there, very stressful job and environment overall.
Pros
you at least have a job
Cons
poor wage, stressful job
9 May 2017
Same location
Sales Assistant/Barista (Former Employee) - Kildare
Worked in a small busy unit. Company may feel a small bit too big from the entry level perspective. Advancement opportunities were few and far between
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor shifts
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8K