Aramark
Aramark Employee Review

Fast Paced Workplace

18 November 2019
The work place was very fast paced. You were expected to do things well and on time. However the time you were expected to complete tasks in were very reasonable and every one was very friendly.
29 May 2020
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) - Mayo
Aramark are international company, reputable and well recognised all over Ireland and beyond. I'm very proud to be part of Aramark staff.
It's awesome working with all staffs at Aramark and well trained staff with good moral
22 May 2020
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) - Crumlin, County Dublin
Worked 7 years with Aramark in Crumlin Hospital. Too much work for basic wage. Unsafe equipment, not enough staff for how busy it was. No management skills, didn't care, rosters we're always late. I was dropped down to 1 day a week without any communication with myself until I confronted the mangers, was told it was for new staff to train even though I was with company 5 years they all passed the blame.
Pros
When I left Aramark.
Cons
To many
22 November 2019
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) - Drogheda
It was a good company to work with and flexible especially if you are a nursing mother or a student or still relating children it gives you room to work and attend to your family issues. I recommend it for anyone who wanted to work as a kitchen assistant or studied hospitality. Very good company and my manager was a great lady
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8K