archer

archer Employee Reviews

The job is overnight and I work from 7pm to 3am Monday-Friday and the summer days will be hot but you work at night so the sun is going to be down and cool!
Positive
Offshore experience.

Good management.

Good culture.

Organizing and dealing with personnel.

Job satisfaction.

The company were good to work for.
Spent days tripping pipe and working in the pit room while carrying out workover operations. Not a bad workplace, experienced crew i was working with so made the job a bit easier.
It has thought me so many new things about the legal filed. I hope to expand my learning abilities to any new upcoming jobs and help to bring what Archer has thought me.
Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute.
The organisation has an open PTO policy really helps to unwind and get recharged
The Archer company (Norway) provided a lot of technicals and ethical training, interesting projects, and possibilities to improve technical skills. The day to day management and support for the employees are at a very good level.
I loved working at Archer. The only reason I stopped working there was because I moved and there were so many hours, but it was my fault for not requesting less hours.
Working under the table is good work, especially working construction. But the way we get paid is different then another job. We finish the job before we get paid which could take up to 2-3 weeks and I'm looking for something that's every week.
Good to work with a dedicated team whose values I share. Management where very approachable and flexible, good workplace culture and enjoyable part of the job.
It was good working there .l enjoyed and there was no pressure
We communications was excellent .we felt like family than workmates. They provided me with lunches and tax fare
Pros
Free food
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at archer?
l'Environnement au sein de l'équipe de archer c'est avérer tres agréable
Pros
travail dehors
Loved working in New Zealand. Cannot wait for another opportunity to arise. The present government is restricting oil exploration but with oil companies getting their books right , money is available and we`re on a green light.
Pros
28 days on rig 28 days off rig to travel the country.
Cons
12 hours work 12 hours rest. loved it.
il y a mieux comme boite dans le calvados le salaire et tabou
Pros
camion a dispo
Cons
salaire
I learnt all about loading and offloading procedures within the oil and gas sector. This involved the packing of containers which were being sent offshore.
Dispatching would start off by taking roll call of all the crews to make sure the crews were complete before going to location. Additionally calling the warehouse to make sure all orders from the previous day were loaded and ready for delivery. The hardest part i think is when having to multi-task to get two or three things accomplished at the same time and the most enjoyable part is when you are told you are doing a fantastic job and your boss invites you to lunch.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
working graveyard
Good place to start, advancement stops after one promotion. Starting to hire more and more people from outside, letting them effect the culture/workflow of the day. Archer is small, but the new people that come in treat it like it is a big company. Too much work assigned to some and not enough resources to complete all work. Lack of communication between operations department and sales (eg. making promises to new clients without seeing how this would affect operations team)
Work/life balance is good, they try to make sure their employee's only work 9 hours a day (with one hour break)

Managers can be good if you get lucky with your manager.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
low compensation, senior management
Tôi rất hài lòng về công việc hiện tại , nhưng vi đi xa gia đinh quá nen tôi muốn tim một công việc gần nhà
Pros
Chỗ ở miễn phi
Cons
Không co bao hiêmt
Unprofessional work environment with a negative office culture. No training provided, you must do that on your own and hope for the best. Management will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.
Id been trying to get a job offshore for a few years, done all my tickets etc. Then when I finally got a job offshore I hated it. Nothing wrong with the company just offshore life wasnt for me.
ambiente familiar, grandes oportunidades de crescimento, dinâmicos, e tem grande preocupação com seus funcionários.
Pros
pagava bem
Cons
não tinha refeições na empresa
Great when it first opened.

A year later a whole new world.

Too many new managers making too many changes

No benefits. You never know when you are going to be working next.

La Corsha is sub contracted to work or the hotel and handles the food side of the business so they focus on the restaurant and provide anything they need the banquet department is a forgotten step child, there is hardly enough equipment to do your job professionally and there is no room. Your stuffed in a back hall and work is done using the employee break room.

There is no training at all. So there are no core standards.

There are some great people that I had the pleasure of working with.

Parking is free and close by.

Food is free.

Dry cleaning is free.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No security
Ask a question about working or interviewing at archer. Our community is ready to answer.