archer

archer Employee Reviews

Productive and always rewarding us meals and sweets!!

A Great Company to work for!!Very fun environment!!Love the office different culturesHard workersteam playersAlways something to do at this company!! You will learn something new every single day!!

Pros

Free Lunch sometimes and Snacks everyday at 2:00

Cons

Great Healthcare

Empresa em constante crescimento com ambição para o futuro.

Pressão por resultados (normal)Alto investimento nas unidades, organização e cultura de segurança muito forte.

Pros

Salário, equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal e alto investimento em capex.

Cons

Refeição, benefícios para o cargo de gerente são aquém aos praticados no mercado e burocracia

travailler chez Archer

Le poste n'est pas compliqué à gérer. Mais il y a presque souvent un manque d'information pour effectuer correctement ce poste. Il n'y a aucune possibilité d'évoluer car c'est un contrat d'insertion maximum deux ans. La gérance de la paie est complétement nulle. Tu fais 50 heures dans le mois alors que tu devais faire 80h, on va te payer pour 80h, mais tu es toujours négatif et dois toujours rattraper les heures et on te coupe dans le mois de décembre alors que tu as besoin d'argent pendant ce mois. Ceci est inamissible.

Pros

aucun

Cons

aucune évolution possible Incompétence dans la gérance de la paie On te promet d'ajouter des heures, mais on les ajoute à qui on veut

Archer

Will employ you promising the world encourage you to challenge decisions and management but when you do you will feel the full wrath of the management

Pros

Non

Management team is terrible

STAY AWAY. The management team is terrible. There is constant employee turnover, and while they add more and more clients to service, they do not add an appropriate number of employees to manage additional workloads. Raises are a minimum, and promotions are based on politics rather than merit. When mistakes are made, managers seek to blame and deflect rather than addressing the real issues at hand. They hand out more and more responsibilities but will not increase pay/compensation.

Pros

Happy hours, most of my colleagues were pleasant to work with

Cons

Compensation, leadership team

OverallThey over work you and doesn’t care if your tired they’re unfair the work u got is not the same like the other and no free lunch in here management doesn’t care for anyone but th self

Fun

The job is overnight and I work from 7pm to 3am Monday-Friday and the summer days will be hot but you work at night so the sun is going to be down and cool!

Toolpusher

Positive Offshore experience. Good management. Good culture. Organizing and dealing with personnel. Job satisfaction. The company were good to work for.

Not a bad company to work for

Spent days tripping pipe and working in the pit room while carrying out workover operations. Not a bad workplace, experienced crew i was working with so made the job a bit easier.

Productive and fun workplace

It has thought me so many new things about the legal filed. I hope to expand my learning abilities to any new upcoming jobs and help to bring what Archer has thought me.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at archer?

Good PLace to work

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. The organisation has an open PTO policy really helps to unwind and get recharged

The highest standard of the culture and professionalism

The Archer company (Norway) provided a lot of technicals and ethical training, interesting projects, and possibilities to improve technical skills. The day to day management and support for the employees are at a very good level.

Excellent

I loved working at Archer. The only reason I stopped working there was because I moved and there were so many hours, but it was my fault for not requesting less hours.

Working under the table.

Working under the table is good work, especially working construction. But the way we get paid is different then another job. We finish the job before we get paid which could take up to 2-3 weeks and I'm looking for something that's every week.

Good to work with a dedicated team whose values I share. Management where very approachable and flexible, good workplace culture and enjoyable part of the job.

Fun workplace

It was good working there .l enjoyed and there was no pressure We communications was excellent .we felt like family than workmates. They provided me with lunches and tax fare

Pros

Free food

Environnement de travail agréable

l'Environnement au sein de l'équipe de archer c'est avérer tres agréable

Pros

travail dehors

Loved working in New Zealand. Cannot wait for another opportunity to arise. The present government is restricting oil exploration but with oil companies getting their books right , money is available and we`re on a green light.

Pros

28 days on rig 28 days off rig to travel the country.

Cons

12 hours work 12 hours rest. loved it.

bof bof

il y a mieux comme boite dans le calvados le salaire et tabou

Pros

camion a dispo

Cons

salaire

Unrewarding

I learnt all about loading and offloading procedures within the oil and gas sector. This involved the packing of containers which were being sent offshore.

dispatching was a relaxing environment when you would get up to speed

Dispatching would start off by taking roll call of all the crews to make sure the crews were complete before going to location. Additionally calling the warehouse to make sure all orders from the previous day were loaded and ready for delivery. The hardest part i think is when having to multi-task to get two or three things accomplished at the same time and the most enjoyable part is when you are told you are doing a fantastic job and your boss invites you to lunch.

Pros

good benifits

Cons

working graveyard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at archer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement