ARCROYAL

ARCROYAL Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews
Good company, rewards loyalty with a pay a small pay increase. Good social company with prices at Christmas. Good communication between departments. Chance to move up in the company, training available.
Pros
Working hours are excellent.
Factory work minimum wage job, its ok just not for me in the long run. not great pay considering how living standards have risen but this seems to be the norm in a lot of companies in Ireland
Not a friendly environment
Scrutiny

Poor pay

Poor management throughout

Treatment of staff from trainers to team leader is a disgrace.

The company policy is backwards and outdated.
Loved working at ArcRoyal..people were amazing location, perfect competitive salary and opportunity to work on European and global projects...family atmosphere and finished at 4 on a Friday
standing like robot and working all day,learned only English nothing more,work place culture very low,hardest part of job is packing,min salary,a lot work rules.
In the last work place I was taught several things, Picking, packing, stock counts,boxing, controlling pallets with a pallet truck, working with a scanner, how to deal with paper work and computer.The most enjoyable part of the day was getting to know people with who i work.
Collecting items, packing, palletizing and preparing to load medical devices assembled within ArcRoyal.

Successfully completed Train the Trainer course (Fetac 6).

Member of the Health and Safety group since Jan 2014
very good company. it typical day at work so nothing special
Pros
Cons
Came to Ireland in 2006 from Lithuania and immediately took up position as a Waitress. I was let go just before my year was up and immediately got another job as a General Production Operator in The Clean Room, in the Medical Factory. From here I was moved to the Warehouse because of precise and fast work. Here I was trained to work as a picker and how to approve files. Today I still work here. I work overtimes if I know that job has to be done as soon as possible. While I was working, I have proved myself as a reliable, responsible person always oriented on company’s objectives.
I hope that my working experience, gained in Lithuania, where I worked as a manager in the Entertainment complex, as a shop assistant in the Ladies Clothes Shop, and in the Ireland, can help your company to achieve the best results.
I like to work there, just want to find job closer to my living place