Ard Ri Marble

Ard Ri Marble Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
I can genuinely say I enjoy my work here. My role has loads of variety and I feel my work is appreciated here. It's a fast paced, busy environment so the day flies by. There is an excellent chance of career progression here once you do your work.
Working at Ard Ri Marble has been very enjoyable and quite interesting. After you complete your training, you are given a lot of responsibility and opportunity to use your own initiative. The workplace culture is fast paced and exciting. Management and staff were all very accommodating and patient with me when I started. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new exciting career.
I find Ard Ri Marble a great place to work, I have a child and they have been so accommodating with me in relation to time off or anything I need. Overall the company has a great environment and in our department we have a great team. In relation to management I do feel appreciated in my role and feel we are well looked after.
Pros
Early Finish on Fridays
Cons
It's a little bit outside Tralee
For the past 5 months I've worked at Ard Ri Marble,
The most enjoyable part is the variety of the role and the staff. One day I could be overseeing a TV advert or the next redesigning a website.

The staff here are very welcoming and helpful and management are fair.

I genuinely feel that if you pull your weight, if you apply yourself in your role you are rewarded.

The hardest part of the job, is being pulled in all directions, there's 3 brands and 3 managers looking for their work to be done first.
I worked in Ard Ri Marble as a web and graphic designer.

I was helping to develop three main websites of the company.

I also used my first language Chinese to deal with the customers in China.

Everyone was friendly, the team work is amazing.

Really enjoyed working in there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ard Ri Marble?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ard Ri Marble. Our community is ready to answer.
Ard Ri Marble Reviews by Location