Remember to have questions you may want to ask....
Ask how many people have applied for the same role or positional if there is opportunities to progress,
Make sure you are well presented and on time (early is preferred)
be confident nd polite.
Preparing for the interview would include knowing a little about the business and getting someone to ask you questions that they would ask at an interview so that your fully prepared
- Why would you want to work at Argos?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Argos?2 people answered
- Hi, I was wondering if hired under 18s thank you.2 people answered
- What is the Argos employee discount?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Argos?One person answered
- Do Argos bring on employees who have had little experienceOne person answered
- How many deliveries does a driver make per shift ?
- Just been given a job as a driver. Do the vans have radio?